The Devil went down to the golf course and he was looking....

number 3 and that probably is notated bet lmao

Nope, not gonna make those bets. It's golf. I can't make those shots anyway unless it's 100% luck.:ROFLMAO:

I would take the putt if any of them.

#3. Wait does it have to be the fairway in currently playing? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What are the consequences if I miss? Spending eternity with the devil?
I don't take the bet!

#3 for me. Take the shortest iron I need to reach the fairway, and then a nice steady punch shot straight into the short grass. Take my new Scotty and drive home, job done.

#1. I can make that putt more often than hit it to 10 feet or stripe a drive on a tight fairway (y)

#1 is my best opportunity.

For some reason I was thinking about this question while playing a few holes during lunch just now and realized this is not a comfort question, it's an analytics question. If you keep stats you will know the answer to this question.

Grint tells me I hit the fairway 48% of the time and miss right 30% of the time. If I aim down the left side of the fairway I should have about a 60ish% chance of landing in the fairway.

On the green I make a 10 foot putt about 25% of the time.

From 150 I only hit the green 30% of the time and of those very few are within 10 feet (that's 3.3 yards from the pin). If I had to put a number I would say no more than 1 in 20 times would I hit one within 10 feet from 150 yards and probably less often than that.

Based on this if I was my caddie the answer to this question is clearly a no-brainer.

For some reason I was thinking about this question while playing a few holes during lunch just now and realized this is not a comfort question, it's an analytics question. If you keep stats you will know the answer to this question.

Grint tells me I hit the fairway 48% of the time and miss right 30% of the time. If I aim down the left side of the fairway I should have about a 60ish% chance of landing in the fairway.

On the green I make a 10 foot putt about 25% of the time.

From 150 I only hit the green 30% of the time and of those very few are within 10 feet (that's 3.3 yards from the pin). If I had to put a number I would say no more than 1 in 20 times would I hit one within 10 feet from 150 yards and probably less often than that.

Based on this if I was my caddie the answer to this question is clearly a no-brainer.
Statistics might be the answer to look for but I think it'd still be like asking a genie for a wish... "I wish for a million bucks!" and you're surrounded by 1,000,000 white tail deer. It's the debbil. He doesn't play fair. And he cheats.:ROFLMAO: I'm not taking that bet.

Statistics might be the answer to look for but I think it'd still be like asking a genie for a wish... "I wish for a million bucks!" and you're surrounded by 1,000,000 white tail deer. It's the debbil. He doesn't play fair. And he cheats.:ROFLMAO: I'm not taking that bet.
Me neither.

I think gold scottys are ugly.

I'd go with the 10' putt. I feel pretty good about my chance to make that.

I'd go #3, then #1, with #2 being way................................................................................................................back here.

Back