The Double Cheeseburger Challenge

I feel like the opening event should be me and ddec playing human hungry hungry hippos with mcnuggets.

I think anything less than a live-stream would be doing this event an injustice.

I feel like the opening event should be me and ddec playing human hungry hungry hippos with mcnuggets.

I feel like one of you two should be here tomorrow announcing this with GG.

This mental image will never get old

I tried to come up with a nursery rhyme for this, but it was hard so I stopped.

Bowl of gravy guy, YES!
There was a small Wardy who wanted to eat,
A pile of burgers stacked from his head to his feet.
First he ate, one, then two, three and four,
But then he started complaining and couldn't eat any more.
He thought he could do it, but his body wasn't willing,
For five double cheeseburgers are really quite filling.
If someone tells you to eat 5 doubles you'd better just pass,
Or end up like little Wardy who now needs a triple bypass.

Used to be able to eat 4 McDoubles in 5 minutes in HS. Now. THP vs Food? Sounds like somethi good made for KC

There was a small Wardy who wanted to eat,
A pile of burgers stacked from his head to his feet.
First he ate, one, then two, three and four,
But then he started complaining and couldn't eat any more.
He thought he could do it, but his body wasn't willing,
For five double cheeseburgers are really quite filling.
If someone tells you to eat 5 doubles you'd better just pass,
Or end up like little Wardy who now needs a triple bypass.

Bravo!!

Double cheese burger, or double quarter pounder.

Don't ask me why, but I feel like I could do 5 double cheese burgers from McDonald's. But I am not taking the challenge. I want to be able to function the next day.

~Rock

We will get Mrs. Ward to help. We can drink and watch you fools, and you two can enjoy your dinner. :alien:

Mrs Ward will likely be the one shaking her head and wondering why hahaha

Good luck to you all doing this. You are crazy. I don't think I could make it past 2.

I'm still waiting for the official rules. 2 men, 40 nuggets, may the best McHippo win.

I'm still waiting for the official rules. 2 men, 40 nuggets, may the best McHippo win.

40? I thought I was dealing with a professional?

I am sucking big time at the Biggest Loser Contest but as long as I'm in that one, this one is a no go for me.

What are the conditions? As Big Time knows, my choice of burgers are unique.

Five double cheeseburgers (or I suppose mcdoubles, or double cheeseburgers minus a condiment) in 30 minutes. video would entertain me at 5x speed.

I couldn't attempt anything like this anymore, but it looks like fun....to watch!!!

Time lapse vid!

When I was in college, some guys on my floor started what was called "The Monster Burger Challenge". It was named after the Hardees Monster Burger. The challenge was to get a Monster Burger meal and down it at the restaurant, fries, drink and all. Then go through the drive-thru and order a Monster Burger and have it finished before parking at campus, roughly 2 miles away. I think there was about a 20 percent success rate....I never tried it, pretty expensive pissing contest for a college kid.

My record is 4 Double Cheeseburgers from McDonalds. But that was when I was eating everything in path. I don't think I could even do 2.

Invite John Daily and add diet Cokes.

Invite John Daily and add diet Cokes.

I would rather shock the monkey with my hand full of razor blades then spend an evening eating delicious burgers with that man. :alien:

Back