The Double Cheeseburger Challenge

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I may have to do a search for the radio show, but for many years I fondly recalled the food challenges launched back and forth between GolferGal and JB. One was a shameful attempt at a hotdog challenge, and one was a less than stellar attempt at the double cheeseburger challenge.

So let's see who thinks they can handle it. Five double cheeseburgers. I can't even remember the timeframe given... Who's in? Pics included but pickles not?

Those were fun. Im pretty sure after the "training" last week this would be an easy challenge for you, ddec or myself.

I may have to do a search for the radio show, but for many years I fondly recalled the food challenges launched back and forth between GolferGal and JB. One was a shameful attempt at a hotdog challenge, and one was a less than stellar attempt at the double cheeseburger challenge.

So let's see who thinks they can handle it. Five double cheeseburgers. I can't even remember the timeframe given... Who's in? Pics included but pickles not?

If I wasn't on this advocare thing I could do that very easily. Maybe sometime down the road I'll attempt it, but back in high school I bet my dad I could do 60 nuggets from mcdonalds and I finished that

Those were fun. Im pretty sure after the "training" last week this would be an easy challenge for you, ddec or myself.

I feel like I could handle the extra cheese, but then again, could you handle the pickles? Maybe a "one item removal" rule is in effect hahaha

What was the original timeframe given?

25 years ago I would be all over this. Despite being 20 pounds heavier now than then, putting down two would be an epic struggle.

How long does one have to polish these off?

I'm pretty sure if you order them without pickles for this it would be cheating. Oh and I could do it. Maybe even wash them down with 3 nuggets.

Oh Man, no way I could do 2, let alone 5 double cheeseburgers and trust me, I love to eat.

I'm in. That just sounds like my regular lunch.

I'm in and will do this brutis

Are these the double cheeseburgers that are filled with cheese in Minn that were discussed by Fairband and JB this weekend, or just, like, McDonald's double cheeseburgers?

Are these the double cheeseburgers that are filled with cheese in Minn that were discussed by Fairband and JB this weekend, or just, like, McDonald's double cheeseburgers?

Not jucy lucy. That'd be scary.

mcDonalds.

I'm sure I could do it but probably wouldn't feel as good afterwards.

I feel like I could handle the extra cheese, but then again, could you handle the pickles? Maybe a "one item removal" rule is in effect hahaha

What was the original timeframe given?

How long does one have to polish these off?

30 minutes.
I think Mward and I should do this for THP Radio in competition fashion. What say you little man? GG on the Mic and maybe get another staffer down here to call the action with GolferGal.

My stomach turned just thinking about this. Haha I do remember both those challenges. I didn't eat a hotdog for close to 3 years after that haha.

30 minutes.
I think Mward and I should do this for THP Radio in competition fashion. What say you little man? GG on the Mic and maybe get another staffer down here to call the action with GolferGal.

YES!!!!! Time lapse, please --- with spoilers of course.

also, don't dodge my pickles question.

30 minutes.

Like when Hawk was my co-host for your cheeseburger challenge?

LOL, I still remember how heavy that McDonald's bag was. It felt like it weighed 10lbs.

Juicy Lucy, that was the one. Thanks, Dan!

30 minutes? Dang, that is pretty fast.
I may have to practice. I like McD burgers, too.

30 minutes? Man that's no problem at all. I hate to admit it, but we polished off 2 doubles and a McChicken rather quickly.

thats alot of burger and cheese. sounds like a good challenge...pondering attempting this one.

YES!!!!! Time lapse, please --- with spoilers of course.

also, don't dodge my pickles question.

If I say I am allergic, does that help?
I am allergic to things that taste disgusting, therefore will not eat pickles.
Signed, the only Jewish guy in the world that does not like pickles.

Like when Hawk was my co-host for your cheeseburger challenge?

LOL, I still remember how heavy that McDonald's bag was. It felt like it weighed 10lbs.

Its on. Bring on the little ward dude. There was no reward that time. This tiem the prize is beating ward.

My stomach turned just thinking about this. Haha I do remember both those challenges. I didn't eat a hotdog for close to 3 years after that haha.

Morgan. It's redemption time. This time get normal people buns.

Also, I fail to see how getting one piece of cheese is nearing lunacy, yet not eating delicious pickles isn't. We're living in crazyland here!

Back