The Double Cheeseburger Challenge

LOL. Just steer clear of the ginger ale.

After seeing this in person I can safely say that I'd never even attempt. The look of desparation that appears after the first two or three burgers is classic.

5 McDonald's DC = 2 manly DC. I could do it

Let me know how good your manly DC is with its 10 buns. :D
Its always the bread and cheese and people always forget that part.

LOL. Just steer clear of the ginger ale.

After seeing this in person I can safely say that I'd never even attempt. The look of desparation that appears after the first two or three burgers is classic.

Ginger ale might be consumed for memory sake.

Put the game controller down and face your destiny little ward. :angel:

If I did this it would be sans pickles as well. They are gross

If I did this it would be sans pickles as well. They are gross

Eating five double cheeseburgers is gross. Why are you trying to draw the line in such strange places hahahaha

Eating five double cheeseburgers is gross. Why are you trying to draw the line in such strange places hahahaha

what's wrong with these people?

Mward is ducking me

Let me know how good your manly DC is with its 10 buns. :D
Its always the bread and cheese and people always forget that part.

Ginger ale might be consumed for memory sake.
Good point. I was just thinking meat wise. Still think I could do 5 from McD's in 30 minutes. Would hate mysrlf afterwards though...

Sounds like a good snack. Years ago I did the "3 billion dollar burger" challenge some guys at work created. It was a triple, three 3/4lb patties, and you had 30 minutes on your lunch break. I'm one of only 2 guys to finish. Also ate a 72oz steak in an hour. That was a fun one.

This would be pretty easy I think. Might not feel good after but I am 99% sure I could accomplish this one

This would be pretty easy I think. Might not feel good after but I am 99% sure I could accomplish this one

Surprisingly its not as easy as it sounds due to the bread. First 2 are a piece of cake. 3rd was not too tough. 4th goes down like cement mixed with someone's front yard. 5th, well I cant answer that because I said (and I quote) "I get nothing for finishing this, what an awful idea this was".

Surprisingly its not as easy as it sounds due to the bread. First 2 are a piece of cake. 3rd was not too tough. 4th goes down like cement mixed with someone's front yard. 5th, well I cant answer that because I said (and I quote) "I get nothing for finishing this, what an awful idea this was".
At one time I would do two doubles and a premium chicken sandwich with a large fry for lunch. Been trying to eat a bit better though so maybe it wouldn't be as easy as I think. Really only one way to find out I guess.

At one time I would do two doubles and a premium chicken sandwich with a large fry for lunch. Been trying to eat a bit better though so maybe it wouldn't be as easy as I think. Really only one way to find out I guess.

Just last week on 3 different occasions I did two doubles with either a chicken sandwich or 10 piece nugget. No issues and enjoyed the heck out of it. Very different from this for some reason.

THP: Responsible for heart attacks all over the world. Don't just play golf, live it...until you die trying to eat 5 double cheeseburgers!

Oreo contest? I think I can down a couple of bags

THP: Responsible for heart attacks all over the world. Don't just play golf, live it...until you die trying to eat 5 double cheeseburgers!

You know you want to MC a contest between me and Mr. Gnome.

Just last week on 3 different occasions I did two doubles with either a chicken sandwich or 10 piece nugget. No issues and enjoyed the heck out of it. Very different from this for some reason.
I wonder why I would almost think the chicken would be harder to eat. This is an interesting challenge to bad I ate lunch already

I had a $100 bet to eat the "Boomstick" from the Texas Rangers game and got that down. I think I could handle this.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/03/31/pf/boomstick-hot-dog/

3Boomsticks.jpg

You know you want to MC a contest between me and Mr. Gnome.

I am all for it, I don't have to eat that, just laugh my a$$ off watching the two of you try. And then hearing all the excuses later about how you could have done it, but it just wasn't worth it.

I am all for it, I don't have to eat that, just laugh my a$$ off watching the two of you try. And then hearing all the excuses later about how you could have done it, but it just wasn't worth it.

This everybody, is my loving and caring wife that clearly is very supportive of my endeavors.
#SheWillBeRootingForWard

Eating 5 double cheeseburgers in 30 minutes? I'm thinking it wouldn't be hard to do as I used to routinely eat 3 and a McChicken for dinner, just wondering if its something I SHOULD do.

This everybody, is my loving and caring wife that clearly is very supportive of my endeavors.
#SheWillBeRootingForWard

LOL, It's a lose-lose in our house no matter what. If you lose, well you lose, and if you win, you will be so sick, which means I lose because that won't be pretty or fun to be around.

But I will send my support your way, #TeamJB

Back