The Double Cheeseburger Challenge

Are these the double cheeseburgers that are filled with cheese in Minn that were discussed by Fairband and JB this weekend, or just, like, McDonald's double cheeseburgers?

My thought exactly. I had a $15 double cheeseburger with onion rings in N. Lake Tahoe last weekend that was precooked, 2/3 lbs of hamburger. No way could I eat 5, or even 2 of those. If we're talking something like a McDonalds double, 5 would be doable.

My 17 year old son regularly eats two 4x4(4 patties with 4 slices of cheese) cheeseburgers at In-n-Out along with a chocolate shake so he would have no trouble. We tallied the calories up on the nutrition guide and that meal of his has 2800 calories! Of course he's 5'11" and 147 pounds so he can use the calories.

So I have thrown out the challenge to Mward here (he is hiding).
When is the OP going to be a part of this?

30 minutes.
I think Mward and I should do this for THP Radio in competition fashion. What say you little man? GG on the Mic and maybe get another staffer down here to call the action with GolferGal.

Bring it. I can do 5. Are you going to get double cheese? Or McDoubles? I know you have a hard time deciphering the two..

I think this would be easy for me.

I can scarf down 2.5 Delisio pizzas in 1 seating with ease. Just for reference. No I'm not 300lbs. lol

Bring it. I can do 5. Are you going to get double cheese? Or McDoubles? I know you have a hard time deciphering the two..

There is only one Double CHeeseburger on the menu lil man.
McDoubles are the redheaded step child of the Mcdonalds menu.

Its on...Like that Irish guy McMickey once said "Who am I again and why does Mward think I am Irish"?
Tonight?

Yes, Mward told us the story about McMickey's farm and was convinced it was a guy and not a Mickey Mouse thing. :D

So I have thrown out the challenge to Mward here (he is hiding).
When is the OP going to be a part of this?

I'm up for joining. Do I get my preference of McDoubles if you get your preference of no pickles?

Also, I looked at kayak. It made me sad. Looks like I'll have to skype in or something haha

This isn't a challenge it's dinner on Wednesday nights after bowling .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its on...Like that Irish guy McMickey once said "Who am I again and why does Mward think I am Irish"?
Tonight?

Yes, Mward told us the story about McMickey's farm and was convinced it was a guy and not a Mickey Mouse thing. :D

OMMF_Logo%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I'm up for joining. Do I get my preference of McDoubles if you get your preference of no pickles?

Also, I looked at kayak. It made me sad. Looks like I'll have to skype in or something haha

Its your challenge. If you think a slice of cheese is the same as a pickle, all the power to you.
Challenge away. You vs MikeDeanFourHundredAndFortyOne sounds epic.

Tonight?

PLease film this at Mission Inn and have Ward sit on the McMickey rocking horse you spotted there. That would be epic!

PLease film this at Mission Inn and have Ward sit on the McMickey rocking horse you spotted there. That would be epic!

There was a McMickey horse there? Oh my god that's amazing.

Challenge is on for tomorrow. I've got work this evening or it'd be fine.

Its on.
Mward and I will both face this challenge tomorrow night.
To Ward he is just viewing this as free SWAG I have a feeling.

Everybody keeps saying how easy it is and yet nobody is volunteering to do it.
Sounds like internet golf to me. :D

Its your challenge. If you think a slice of cheese is the same as a pickle, all the power to you.
Challenge away. You vs MikeDeanFourHundredAndFortyOne sounds epic.

I thought they put a few pickles on those beauties... Either way, I'm down.

I'd drive up to Columbus to meet the party planner halfway, but then I'd have to drive two hours with a sward in my belly.

Look at Wardy thinking he can eat his body weight in double cheeseburgers. Better hope those pleated shorts have an elastic waistband...

Also... Go Wardy!

Its on.

I will do it.. just have to wait a little while. I don't anticipate any issues finishing them

My normal order is 3, but 5 sounds like a lot, not sure I could get the 5th down. I have a couple friends who on the way home from the bar order 3 double cheese and 3 McChickens. I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with it.

Its on.

I feel a children's book is in order. That last one not so much

This should be livestreamed or something. I want every last second of ward complaining about it 1 - not coming in a smiling box, and 2 - being way more than he can handle.

Its on.

I'll eat 5, then go play 18 and shoot a 59.

What's so hard about that?

Assuming I'm crazy enough to do this just for the sake of doing it, I'd order without onions or mustard, would that ill count according to the rules of golf forum food challenges?

Its on.

Sadly I was serious when I said this was dinner on Wednesday nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back