The Double Cheeseburger Challenge

No way I could do that! But it would be fun to try!!!

If they both finish under the 30 minute time limit is it first to finish all 5?

I only like cheese onions and bacon on my cheeseburgers, so I don't think I'd qualify...

If they both finish under the 30 minute time limit is it first to finish all 5?

Its more of two guys doing a challenge than a competition I think.
The things we do for THP...haha

Its more of two guys doing a challenge than a competition I think.
The things we do for THP...haha
I'm all for the spirit of completing a challenge!

My bet, is that one doesn't finish.
More like a competition to see who can make the other one actually finish all 5 haha.

Which one sir?

Probably the one of us who is curled up in a ball on your living room floor. Whoever winds up in that condition probably didn't win

Ok, if I only are cheese and onions, how many would I have to eat to qualify?....

5 in under 10 minutes would gee a breeze,...

I bet I could do 6 in under 10 in fact...

Ok, if I only are cheese and onions, how many would I have to eat to qualify?....

^^^^^ A lot of bark in this dog

I bet you you can't.

This is turning into a twisted version of Name That Tune.

Do we need to put up some kind of disclaimer that THP is not responsible for the declining health, or possible immediate heart attack of it's members if they chose to do this challenge?

I better get in touch with legal.

Do we need to put up some kind of disclaimer that THP is not responsible for the declining health, or possible immediate heart attack of it's members if they chose to do this challenge?

Where is Seth when we need him?

Does this mean I have to sign something before it starts? I'm not good with reading or words

As Ward's rep, he is in. He said "Oh free burgers, sign me up".
I said "You might get sick".
He said "you lost me, I am getting free burgers...Swag"

Y'all are crazy. 5 double cheeseburgers in 30 minutes... minus pickles for he who is averse to pickles. Looking forward to seeing the results.

The cheeseburgers in the challenge, are they the ones on McDonald's hidden menu that are 2 for $2? Or are they just the cheeseburgers and not doubles?

As Ward's rep, he is in. He said "Oh free burgers, sign me up".
I said "You might get sick".
He said "you lost me, I am getting free burgers...Swag"

I guess I'm getting what I pay for... Violently ill within 24hrs of completion.

I'll make sure I contribute funds towards the contest. I've got like 800 pennies I need to get rid of anyway

Back