The Double Cheeseburger Challenge

Its on.
Mward and I will both face this challenge tomorrow night.
To Ward he is just viewing this as free SWAG I have a feeling.

Everybody keeps saying how easy it is and yet nobody is volunteering to do it.
Sounds like internet golf to me. :D

If you want to fly me over, I am up for it :D

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing this

My Prediction:

JB- 5 and does it in 20 minutes
Wardy- 3.5 and says he could have finished, but no point since he will feel miserable the rest of the night.

My Prediction:

JB- 5 and does it in 20 minutes
Wardy- 3.5 and says he could have finished, but no point since he will feel miserable the rest of the night.

If I am eating McDonald's at all, I have already succumbed to the fact that I will be feeling miserable for the rest of the day anyway.

Where are the cheeseburgers from?? Depending on that i'm pretty confident i could compete.

McDonald's seems to be the weapon of choice, so to speak

I can't get Jimmy Buffett's Cheeseburger in Paradise out of my head!

Heaven on earth with an onion slice! Not too particular...not too precise...

Oh no. Two days in a row? Let's see how this plays out

where are the Imodium pills?

How many you taking down today?

Just a quick two and a 10 piece nugget.
Doing some prep work on the best way to take it down.

True story, after eating the second one (after the nuggets) I said to GG "I think this is harder than most think it is. The bread and beef are heavy near the end. I hope I can do it".

True story, after eating the second one (after the nuggets) I said to GG "I think this is harder than most think it is. The bread and beef are heavy near the end. I hope I can do it".

You will do it. Honestly before I started trying to be healthy, I ate a disgusting amount when I went there. Not unheard of for me to do 3 mcdoubles and 3 mchickens for dinner. I don't think it is super easy, but definitely doable

should have gotten the 9 piece

I might could get two down comfortably. As you age your belly get's larger but ya stomach get's smaller. :bulgy-eyes: I think I confused myself on that one... :alien:

You will do it. Honestly before I started trying to be healthy, I ate a disgusting amount when I went there. Not unheard of for me to do 3 mcdoubles and 3 mchickens for dinner. I don't think it is super easy, but definitely doable

Sadly I got you by about 15 years and its just not as easy anymore. But I have hope and will make sure Lil Sebastian McMickey Mward does not win.

should have gotten the 9 piece

He should have just thrown the extra one back at the girl at the counter in protest.

I just want to see pics of this event so I can sit here at work and salivate.

not sure who to cheer for. Met JB this weekend and he is a good guy. Mward has been a big help to me and my b-i-l/s-i-l over the last month.

i am going with they both eat 5 and finish around the 25 min mark.

Back