The Double Cheeseburger Challenge

I'll admit that I thought I could do this when it was first posted, but with my change in diet and eating smaller portions, I don't think I could do this anymore. Quite an impressive feat from both of you.

I'll admit that I thought I could do this when it was first posted, but with my change in diet and eating smaller portions, I don't think I could do this anymore. Quite an impressive feat from both of you.

If I could do it, come on man...

If I could do it, come on man...
You got so caught up in asking if you could do it that you forgot to ask if you should do it...

Maybe at the grandaddy when I've met my weight goals I would give it a shot, but not before; sticking to my plan until then.

Today wasnt my day, ate 4 and part of a large fry and Im done. I feel I could down the 5th but it would come right back up.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Dont think there will be a next time...

I will attempt this at a time convenient to my insides (meaning when I can sit on the couch and watch TV for a good 24 hrs without other commitments).
Football season is here, so this may happen this fall.....

PS do not mention this to my GF when we are in Orlando - I am pretty sure she would not approve.

You got so caught up in asking if you could do it that you forgot to ask if you should do it...

The answer of if you should do it, is absolutely no.

The answer of if you could do it, well... It wasn't illegal or immoral, just fattening. Worth that risk, I think.

Today wasnt my day, ate 4 and part of a large fry and Im done. I feel I could down the 5th but it would come right back up.

I think you can handle it. You're a legacy champion after all.

bump for ArmyGolf and LightningBolt.
5 McDoubles in 30 minutes?

I'm genuinely curious if the Canadian McDouble is smaller because that's not that difficult.

5 McDoubles in 30 minutes?

I'm genuinely curious if the Canadian McDouble is smaller because that's not that difficult.

get a ruler hahaha... Make sure there are inches on it though, the thread will melt down if you reference size in CM.

get a ruler hahaha... Make sure there are inches on it though, the thread will melt down if you reference size in CM.
Inches? Huh?

I love a nice 2.54cm thick beef burger.

Was it the McDouble or double cheeseburgers? Those extra pieces of cheese could be killer.

Was it the McDouble or double cheeseburgers? Those extra pieces of cheese could be killer.

If I ever attempt, it'll be with McDoubles.

JB and mward are purists and demand double cheeseburgers.

I love this thread so much.

I think American McDoubles only have one slice of cheese

mcdonalds-McDouble.png

while Double Cheeseburgers have two.

mcdonalds-Double-Cheeseburger.png

Don't want ArmyGolf to get busted on a technicality.

Are you serious. You think the government cheese makes this a bit tougher?

If I ever attempt, it'll be with McDoubles.

JB and mward are purists and demand double cheeseburgers.

That's just fiscally prudent with the new McPick2 menu.

Are you serious. You think the government cheese makes this a bit tougher?

Just going for the even playing field. Either way seems brutal to me.

this thread has a certain morbid curiosity to it.

Consider me intrigued.

Back