THE Draft Thread: 2020 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Five leagues running at once and this week is DRAFT WEEK!
Thursday night, be ready, if you aren't going to be there, set it to auto draft and do some rankings.

Each week we will have a new thread for the week on THP Fantasy Football, starting on Tuesdays, where you can discuss the latest and greatest, how you fared and of course look for trades.

Good luck everybody. IT'S TIME FOR THE DRAFT!

Five leagues running at once and this week is DRAFT WEEK!
Thursday night, be ready, if you aren't going to be there, set it to auto draft and do some rankings.

Each week we will have a new thread for the week on THP Fantasy Football, starting on Tuesdays, where you can discuss the latest and greatest, how you fared and of course look for trades.

Good luck everybody. IT'S TIME FOR THE DRAFT!

The draft is set during my 9 hole league... I still can’t decide if I should just draft while golfing or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The draft is set during my 9 hole league... I still can’t decide if I should just draft while golfing or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was planning on driving up to Tahoe at this time. We're either leaving later or wife is driving for the first half of the trip.

Anyone feel free to message me and I’ll send you my draft board in Excel after I shuffle all the players 👍 NY Giants defense #1? Yes please!

I just starting doing some research. I am going to be so unprepared for this draft. I truly hate the draft, the pressure is too much for me. I just like playing, I wish someone would just draft for me. I tried to bribe JB to do it, but he refused. I already told him if I draft a crappy team it’s his fault haha.

I had a heart attack, I thought it was tonight :ROFLMAO:

Thursday? Means I’ll study up on Wednesday ;)

I’m glad we didn’t do it last week bc Leonard fournette lol

First draft of the year!! And have my other leagues draft on Saturday night. Only two this year but so excited for both

I just starting doing some research. I am going to be so unprepared for this draft. I truly hate the draft, the pressure is too much for me. I just like playing, I wish someone would just draft for me. I tried to bribe JB to do it, but he refused. I already told him if I draft a crappy team it’s his fault haha.
Nice I think I'll start research whenever the first pick is, should give me plenty of time before I have to pick. 😯🤐

These next two weeks are why fantasy football is so much fun. I love Draft weeks.

I’ve been drafting since August 3rd In my slow draft in other league so I better be prepared! I also have another draft at the same time on Thursday with almost the same pick so should make for a busy nite!

I have the first three rounds mocked then after that it’s a crap shoot. Sitting at 7 at least it won’t be dull draft.

You know it’s the best time of year when the Draft Kit arrives for drafting.

693ADE37-BE3D-4F86-958A-1B2088E442FE.jpeg

2019 Draft must finally come down
93298D0A-F166-4DD6-A421-88829FF38EA5.jpeg

Is draft night the best day of the fantasy football season? I am always confident and then my team poops the bed.

Just ran through my first mock draft & really like my team...unfortunately mock drafts never play out when it comes down to live drafting on THP!!!
It’s draft week THP!!!

Ha
Is draft night the best day of the fantasy football season? I am always confident and then my team poops the bed.
Haha I do all the research and put together spreadsheets with 20 tabs and then at the end of the draft realize my team sucks!

Draft night is always the best. You think how did I get all these great players. Then after week one you either love your team or say crap time for pickups. 😂

So ready for Thursday. Have done 3 or 4 mocks but those don't help too much. I do need to do a bit more studying to see who to pick up in the later rounds. Last year wasn't great as I abandoned my initial strategy and I think it screwed me.

I'm totally unprepared but it worked out okay last year.. Lol

Lets do this.

This is the absolute least prepared I will be in my fantasy football career. I really didn't think there would be a season

Back