The Edel EAS Putters

A bit "toothy".

I don't know. Price has increased. Bought my first Edel toe up for $295 customized. I heard David sold Edel but is staying on and they've been doing more social media for the last 4 months or so, so I wondered what was up. Hope they come out with a new model of wedges. Pretty industrial although durable.
Chris Koske, who use to work for Odyssey/Callaway recently took over their Sales/Marketing which has seen an uptick in social posting. Looking forward in seeing what they have in store over the next year or so.

I don't know. Price has increased. Bought my first Edel toe up for $295 customized. I heard David sold Edel but is staying on and they've been doing more social media for the last 4 months or so, so I wondered what was up. Hope they come out with a new model of wedges. Pretty industrial although durable.

The company has been sold that is correct.
They have ambitious plans but as they have been laid out to me they make a lot of sense.

Chris Koske, who use to work for Odyssey/Callaway recently took over their Sales/Marketing which has seen an uptick in social posting. Looking forward in seeing what they have in store over the next year or so.

I enjoy the social postings but it was so unusual, I wondered what in the wide wide world of sports was going on - Thanks. My favorite product is their divot tool although my Edel E-1 is still finding its way around the bag - between it, the Swag, and SeeMore

A bit "toothy".

I was actually thinking about this the other day if Edel was still owned by David as they def have been increasing activity on the social media side. I was also thinking how there are quite a few of these smaller type of brands that have good concepts and innovations but aren't quite big enough to keep pace with the R&D + Marketing of the big dogs. They probably don't have the muscle to have a super efficient supply chain either. Interested if there is a consortium out there somewhere would buy up these smaller brands and consolidate some back-end functions / innovations to a platform and churn out volume & efficiency.

On the looks side I actually like the industrial look of the putters so wouldn't mind gaming one at all.

I was actually thinking about this the other day if Edel was still owned by David as they def have been increasing activity on the social media side. I was also thinking how there are quite a few of these smaller type of brands that have good concepts and innovations but aren't quite big enough to keep pace with the R&D + Marketing of the big dogs. They probably don't have the muscle to have a super efficient supply chain either. Interested if there is a consortium out there somewhere would buy up these smaller brands and consolidate some back-end functions / innovations to a platform and churn out volume & efficiency.

On the looks side I actually like the industrial look of the putters so wouldn't mind gaming one at all.

They tried red, black and and some other colors on putters, but they seem to have gone to a more bulky look - I still have a variable weight, variable loft putter from 2009 - you changed the face to adjust for loft.

I enjoy the social postings but it was so unusual, I wondered what in the wide wide world of sports was going on - Thanks. My favorite product is their divot tool although my Edel E-1 is still finding its way around the bag - between it, the Swag, and SeeMore
Interesting on the selling of the company, didn't know that. I did have a buddy who lives in Austin recently go to their HQ for a fitting. The fitter only had 1 shaft option for him to try and didn't have all the new heads which I found weird. Said he spend an hour with what they had but never got comfortable with the shaft option. Fitter said to come back sometime next year when they had everything there to try. Didn't even charge him for the time. Makes more sense now. Sounds like they are still in transition but hopefully on the right track for next year.

Playing with some weighting and how it impacts fit on GCQuad

E4280AAD-36C9-46D1-BD8E-8AEC8E7C812F.jpeg

The fitting cart runs the spectrum of things you can do. Really great tool for people to seek out to dial in a flatstick.

Fun stuff coming with the Edel fitting cart
F6B00098-2521-4F70-820F-A48C5AD59112.jpeg

The options. My gosh the options. :oops:

I'm a big fan of the shape of the 4.0 but it had a little bit of a "tink" noise on impact that I wasn't a big fan of. They did really well with the look though.

Love the milling; do not enjoy the modular look.

4.0 is sharp, but they all look nice.

Really like the 4.0!

I am curious about these. I wanted to start a new thread, but decided I would just ask here.

Who has been fitted for these toe up putters and stayed with them? Are they still in the bag?

Round grips. They start here @PapaJohick.

Available on the EAS lineup.
And here I took it to your live stream thread because folks would enjoy that watch! :ROFLMAO:

They’re also available for outright purchase.

And here I took it to your live stream thread because folks would enjoy that watch! :ROFLMAO:

They’re also available for outright purchase.
The EAS lineup and their fitting cart have earned a couple active threads.

People going to their fitters to experience the full depth of the fit potential are going to enjoy the same eye opening experience I got this week. It's really interesting stuff.

I did a thing.

010A56C5-81D3-45C4-917D-28C6B351D120.jpeg3F32FB72-1015-4EA9-BF0B-5F3DE4E6829D.jpeg402E6598-33AB-4998-9785-C1DB98A445AD.jpeg

I have been putting with mine for a bit now in the tech studio. Not sure I like it as much as I want to, but its definitely a little more comfortable than expected.

Back