The Edel EAS Putters

I have been putting with mine for a bit now in the tech studio. Not sure I like it as much as I want to, but its definitely a little more comfortable than expected.
The size isn’t what I expected...in a good way I think?

This grip is a hoot! I’m a fan.

A726BF82-2411-445F-8A5B-3582CD097E25.jpegE57C99A1-A058-4503-9AC6-00E901A09DA9.jpeg61C3C3E5-02F3-4328-873A-A6819E10533C.jpeg

What has been the biggest surprise of the experience, @Jman?
Freedom in the stroke. I’ve used round before with the first Kinetixx shaft as well as Bloodline reviews but they weren’t real grips so I was always a little uncomfortable. This, this is comfortable, surprisingly so actually.

I've been pondering the EAS putters ever since going to THP HQ last Month..

Hard pondering the 4.0 shape to mix it up a bit. Anyone else feeling that style?
Yes,yes and yes I love that shape.

E25B9885-DFAC-4DA0-80EA-697B9B707ACC.gif

My full fitting is scheduled for tomorrow 👍

Fitting day!

I’m excited! Going to do an article on the experience!

The Edel process has always intrigued me. Will be looking forward to the article!

1640616195838.png

Looks almost identical to my Tad Moore Chicopee.

The Edel process has always intrigued me. Will be looking forward to the article!
Laser fixing to break my soul. Haha

Really curious to see what shape I end up in, and neck, and alignment, and grip.

This is gonna get wild!

WOW. :oops:

Yes! Something happened.
Maybe the best fitting I’ve ever had. Ryan was AWESOME.

Knowledge galore, and the proof was in the results. I’ll get into some of it here, but the full article is going to be fun to write. Ended up in a naked 1.0….

Knowledge galore, and the proof was in the results. I’ll get into some of it here, but the full article is going to be fun to write. Ended up in a naked 1.0….
Ohhhhhhhhhh interesting

I think more people would be better served with no sight alignment. Its wild but it works.

Back