CONTEST The Engagement: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

You'll also see things blacked out in pictures.
Also make sure you black out pictures properly 😅 there was one picture I put up last year that I blacked out, but if you zoomed in, you could read through it. Thankfully a forum member messaged me letting me know about it without letting the entire thread know.

It wouldn’t be hard to find things to post about if selected, so I think the best way to further engage with everyone is to hit that reply button as often as possible. I’d focus on listening, clarifying, asking questions, and building connections with both the team and the forum.

Entry:

An epic journey of discovery,
Will be chronicled like that of the Odyssey.
From being selected to the team,
To returning home from Elysium
Will be captured with the written word,
along with video that can be seen and heard.
We bring you all the way,
for the mighty Callaway.

Good luck everyone.

Entry:

for the mighty Callaway.

Good luck everyone.

entry:

First, I would wait days to respond to the announcement to create suspense. Then I would come in hot like the last guy in the foursome who shows up at the scheduled tee time. Road to Granddaddy thread, AMA’s or other media prior and during post, post, and finally post.

How many people that have entered this followed the last Grandaddy Live Update Thread while it was happening?
I did not, couldn't unfortunately. I was opening up a new hospital in Florida so while others were having fun in the sun and the golf I was sitting in conference rooms from sun up to sun down. I did get up extra early and stay up reading them but there is SOOO much going on if you don't follow live, it doesn't do it justice. I followed MC 2021 live and it was a hoot.

How many people that have entered this followed the last Grandaddy Live Update Thread while it was happening?
This will be the first Grandaddy since I joined :thp:, so I wasn't able to follow along. But just like you said, good thing it's still up and accessible! Looking forward to diving into the threads of years past.

Since joining :thp: earlier this year, I've had an absolute blast following along to the live threads thus far!

This will be the first Grandaddy since I joined :thp:, so I wasn't able to follow along. But just like you said, good thing it's still up and accessible! Looking forward to diving into the threads of years past.

Since joining :thp: earlier this year, I've had an absolute blast following along to the live threads thus far!
I mean I told you I was going like a year before I went...You could have followed :LOL:😁

Entry:

for the mighty Callaway.

Good luck everyone.
Ooh nice, Granddaddy poem entry, I like it.

Just giving you crap @jmcintyre :LOL::LOL: I'm over here hoping you get in!

I mean I told you I was going like a year before I went...You could have followed :LOL:😁
This is very true. :ROFLMAO: Hey, just as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink

I'm just glad I came to my senses and decided to dive a little deeper and learn a little bit more about this 'THP' you were talking about and all that I had been missing out on prior!

I was in and out throughout the days while at work but definitely got caught up in the evenings. The live thread moves so fast it’s super easy to fall behind

I was in and out throughout the days while at work but definitely got caught up in the evenings. The live thread moves so fast it’s super easy to fall behind
That’s a good point and I think what makes it fun. Especially as the forum Posts as well as the participants

Entry:

for the mighty Callaway.

Good luck everyone.
Damn good entry.

So many good entries today.

Back