CONTEST The Engagement: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

didn’t this close Saturday?

Nope. " This contest will remain open until Wednesday the 30th and then we will close the thread and announce the latest participant. "

Nope. " This contest will remain open until Wednesday the 30th and then we will close the thread and announce the latest participant. "
The 30th isnt a Wednesday :confused:

Nice.. well as they say “enter early and often”! Haha

Could be Saturday. Its all JB's call. :) I just got back from a week long, mostly disconnected vacation. So its possible my brain is still mush. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great advice @templeton80 , post your own world at an Experience. I had a guy tell me once that if i would drive the cart, he would post the whole way around. Kinda like "i'll post for both of us" I should have posted too, thats not how a "Live Day " should be, take the time to document on your own

I could be off, but I think @templeton80 is also referring to time on the forum before and after. This forum is a lot more than just experiences and filled with great golf talk that we hope our participants take part in.

I could be off, but I think @templeton80 is also referring to time on the forum before and after. This forum is a lot more than just experiences and filled with great golf talk that we hope our participants take part in.

You are absolutely correct. These events are much larger than the days they show on the calendar.

The before and after is a given for me, i was only referring to the time AT an Experience. Make sure you do your part while there, no matter what someone else says....

pretty sure it was Saturday 🤷‍♂️

I was swamped last week... and when I saw through Wednesday on Friday night when I checked I didn't even think about it (and surely didn't check to see if Wednesday was the 30th :ROFLMAO:) . Saturdays are the worst right now... wrestling tournaments from 7a-5p. I don't even look at the internet except to check match status for the kids LOL If my entry was too late, so be it - I'll be faster on the next opportunity :)

I was swamped last week... and when I saw through Wednesday on Friday night when I checked I didn't even think about it (and surely didn't check to see if Wednesday was the 30th :ROFLMAO:) . Saturdays are the worst right now... wrestling tournaments from 7a-5p. I don't even look at the internet except to check match status for the kids LOL If my entry was too late, so be it - I'll be faster on the next opportunity :)
Well, with JB being out of town, it's probably going to be a while before he announces anything. Maybe it will count 🤷‍♂️

I really think it comes down to pushing yourself past your current comfort zones. Not great at live updates? Work on it. Take potato looking photos? Guilty as charged. Try to take better pics. Find your voice. Make new friends. Put yourself out there.

December is bother very far off, and coming quick lol. Lots of time to work on a bit of everything though. Grandaddy entrant or not..... us at home are still participants in the whole process.

Being part of the Grandaddy is a privilege. Previous and current team members have set the precedent for engagement. I will support my team on their journey and invite the forum to ride along for mine. Engagement doesn’t stop after the event. I will provide thorough and honest equipment reviews.

Back