The Evolve Experience Coming in 2023

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You just heard Ben talk about all of the things that Evolve is working on and we are excited to say that we will be bringing a couple of THPers to an amazing golf course to play golf with Ben, myself and get swagged out like crazy next year.

Awesome news and excited to learn more when the time comes!

HOLY HELL!!! That's awesome!!

Love Evolve products!

Will this take place in beautiful Wilmywood?!

You just heard Ben talk about all of the things that Evolve is working on and we are excited to say that we will be bringing a couple of THPers to an amazing golf course to play golf with Ben, myself and get swagged out like crazy next year.
This is pretty cool.

Evolve has been a go to place to get some damn sexy custom golf gear for a while now, including the 2021 Grandaddy team, and love seeing them come to THP formally. This will be killer.

Evolve is so amazing! Glad this is coming back - their swag is beyond top notch; next level amazing

I love their stuff I am super interested in this one @J.B. Cobb III local to you

Wow! Thinking about the swag this experience will bring!

1663955738954.gif

Well this sounds freaking amazing. I love all things Evolve. Was just telling my Wife I need some new socks.

Speaking of Evolve Socks, @JB anything possibly in the works for another release of THP MotionWools in the future?

Heck yeah!

Ohhh after hearing some of the stuff on Off Course definitely can't wait to hear more about this.

Hell yeah!

This is awesome. 🔥

the metal works, motion wool and more are amazing from Evolve! very cool watching their production videos, even better to see in person and perhaps do a 1 of 1 custom by hand!

I'm sure this will be another amazing event! (y)

This could be really cool.

yep

This is great to hear. THP and Evolve have been solid partners for a long time. I’m glad to see them getting in on what is sure to be an amazing Experience.

Back