CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck all, the final spot is upon us!!!

Entry:
I'll be 1 month into paternity leave and a trip of golf, camaraderie, and shenanigans is essential for my sanity!

Personal redemption since I felt off most of the time previously. Also, I will help The Grandaddy stay alive.

My entry: I long to be the only winner of not only the Golden Ticket but the Grandaddy in the same year

Be a part of that Grandaddy extended family. Share the experience. Research, Review, Reflect. Let's play some golf boys!

Entry:

To me, it would be more than just a golf event. It would be a life event. It's that simple.

Entry:

“The Grandaddy…. THP, Callaway, historic, legendary, bucket list, friendship, honour, pride, competition, unforgettable, privileged. Words cannot fully describe the experience.”

Entry

Awesome clubs, Fellow THP golfers, Marvelous facilities, Adult beverages, New friends, Once in a lifetime, Hell of a Birthday gift

Great entries so far.

Love the creativity when they use the word limits.

20 words or less between someone getting in to the Grandaddy! Get those entries in!

I want to meet some incredible people, play an incredible course and get fit for some incredible Callaway equipment!

This year is flying and the Granddaddy is about till complete it’s team. Good luck all.

Entry:
Everyone’s goal is to reach the pinnacle…being selected for the Grandaddy would be my golfing pinnacle!

The grandaddy represents everything THP is: friends made, gear, exclusive access to the company, the experience of a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back