CONTEST The Final Spot: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2022 edition is coming and we have the captain, assistant captain and one teammate, but need a full team of 12 THPers. This is the final contest of the new year and you could join them.

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What's Included
Airfare
Hotels
Club Fitting at ECPC
Full bag of clubs
Tour Callaway HQ
Meet R&D
Play Golf against Callaway
Play at an amazing venue
And so much more its ridiculous
And you can be part of Team THP

1638808357990.jpeg

The Contest
Callaway has a full lineup of golf balls and part of that is the Chrome Soft Family. It is made up of Chrome Soft, Chrome Soft X and Chrome Soft X LS. It's time to separate the engagers from the drive by-ers. Your job will be to find or get a current Callaway Chrome Soft golf ball and put your mark on it. Then take a picture of it on the green, your putting mat, next to your bag or anything else. Then post that picture in this thread and tell us why you mark it the way you do. Make sure you post the image correctly, thumbnails won't fly during the Grandaddy.

Qualifying
You must be a 2022 Albatross Club Member to enter. The club is open to anybody and helps benefit a wonderful charity. Details here.

How to Enter
We want to know which golf ball you would select from the Chrome Soft Family. Entering is pretty easy.
Step 1: Get Callaway Chrome Soft Lineup Golf Ball and Mark it the way you normally do.
Step 2: Take photo of it (described above)
Step 3: Post image in this thread (post image correctly and full size, not thumbnail) and tell us about your mark.

Then sit back and see if you win the greatest prize possible for a golfer. A ticket punched to the Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf.

Good luck everybody. This contest will remain open until Sunday the 28th and then we will close the thread and announce the latest participant on next week's Worst Golf Podcast.

Great contest.

Last edited:
Let's go! I like this contest. Can't wait to see what everyone does.

Take your shot and show us your balls!

Here we go! Good luck everyone!

This should be a fun one to follow along with! Good luck to everyone!

Nice contest! I'll get a photo tonight when I get home. (y)

Love this contest idea! Best of luck everyone :love:

WOOT ! ya know i will taking pic of my Chrome Soft X LS on the green this weekend for sure,

Looking forward to everyone's entries!

This should be fun!

This is so good!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!

Setting an alarm to do this as soon as I get home after a super long day.. might just have to run out to the course to get a special photo 😎

Woohoo! Good luck everyone!

Such a great contest! Time to see those CS’s in all their glory.

Ohh lets go. Let me go take a pic of a ball from the Goat real quick.

Wishing everyone good luck 👍🏻

I know the super soft isn't involved but that is the ball I didn't loose and played my best round at Ballayhack with so it's included. I use 2 black dots on either side of the Callaway logo. Other 3 balls on top are all chromesoft and a box of chromesoft x ls underneath.

PXL_20220824_125259587.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Will post when I get home later today. 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back