CONTEST The Final Spot: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week will make someone's year. Thursday's podcast is going to be awesome! Going to be a fantastic watch and I hope whomever is selected will be able to be on live on some media to react immediately

I didn't put the ball I used for the pic in play last weekend.

Just in case...

I mean, Adam Rank - on draft day no less- plus a little announcement about an event in December?

Sounds horrible.
Yeah so you put that good word in for me right. Like nudge nudge 🤔😬😂

I mean, Adam Rank - on draft day no less- plus a little announcement about an event in December?

Sounds horrible.
Wonder if Adam calls the last pick of the team…who definitely won’t be Mr Irrelevant

Another day and we will know who is added to the team! This week is dragging along.

I wonder if the name has been drawn yet 🤔

Final spot is so exciting.
I am sure and @JB is in his Golf Lair rubbing his hands together like an evil mastermind laughing watching us all freak out in this thread, at least that is how its playing out in my mind :ROFLMAO:.

I wonder if the name has been drawn yet 🤔

Final spot is so exciting.
Nope. I did just enter them all into software though.
I am having one of those weeks where things are just compounding so trying to just go through calendar line by line and making sure I dont let something slip through the cracks.

Maybe. Or perhaps least efficient and least talented
Not even close, I mean Wilson Marketing Team is a thing soooooo

So who has the best colored balls?

Nope. I did just enter them all into software though.
I am having one of those weeks where things are just compounding so trying to just go through calendar line by line and making sure I dont let something slip through the cracks.
The last couple years have been like that for me... If it's not in the calendar - it's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back