ANNOUNCEMENT The First Dream Foursomes Winner

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats guys! What a great opportunity!

WOW! I was reading the announcement post and almost fell out! I had to re-read it to see if what I was reading was correct. I am still trying to take this in. I was talking to my wife last night and said, it would be so cool to actually get on a PGA golf course once in my life to see what it is like where the pros play and the next thing you know, I get up this morning and see this thread.

I will be 67 in October, so I imagine I would be the "older" guy in the group. Ya gotta have someone to keep the younger guys in line. :cool: I hope they can find some tees for me to play from. :LOL: I cannot always get 'em out there 275-300 with the younger bucks - as the old saying goes, I ain't what I used to be. ;)

WOW...THP is the absolute best! Cannot wait to meet some of the THP folks!

Congrats!

Huge win guys!!

WOW! I was reading the announcement post and almost fell out! I had to re-read it to see if what I was reading was correct. I am still trying to take this in. I was talking to my wife last night and said, it would be so cool to actually get on a PGA golf course once in my life to see what it is like where the pros play and the next thing you know, I get up this morning and see this thread.

I will be 67 in October, so I imagine I would be the "older" guy in the group. Ya gotta have someone to keep the younger guys in line. :cool: I hope they can find some tees for me to play from. :LOL: I cannot always get 'em out there 275-300 with the younger bucks - as the old saying goes, I ain't what I used to be. ;)

Congrats.
We have had people of all ages in THP Experiences and this is going to be one to remember for a long time.

Enjoy every minute of it -The people, the golf and the experience.

Congrats all!

Congratulations!

Congrats fellas this is going to be a blast!

Congrats fellas!

Can i say DANG first? Then Congrats? You were all thinking it......Well done ; it will be a great Experience....

Congrats!
Sounds like a great time!

Congrats guys! You are in for an absolute TREAT

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Congratulations 👍👍

Congratulations.

Congrats fellas

Congrats!!! Should be an amazing time.

Back