The Fitting Room - Callaway Golf Apex Combo Sets

I am listing now,as a Apex user since '14 this has peaked my interest

Can't wait to read your feedback @hadi05 !!! I hope they don't disappoint!

I doubt they will!

Apex irons are so so good! I put three Apex 19 (6i - 8i) into play last year and they are performing VERY well!

Apex 21 Pro irons are absolutely gorgeous!

Is the mixed combo set available in LH?

yes!!!
I am listing now,as a Apex user since '14 this has peaked my interest
Well worth the look in all seriousness!

I doubt they will!

yes!!!

Well worth the look in all seriousness!
I'm using the '18 blacked out version now and they are my favorite set yet.

I'm using the '18 blacked out version now and they are my favorite set yet.

That's a nice set. The new ones all have AI flash fash cup technology. So easy to hit.

That's a nice set. The new ones all have AI flash fash cup technology. So easy to hit.
Been on the Callaway /Odyssey sites so much these past double days it may automatically add to my start page. AI flash face cup was great in wood I could imagine in the irons 🚀

Been on the Callaway /Odyssey sites so much these past double days it may automatically add to my start page. AI flash face cup was great in wood I could imagine in the irons 🚀

I'm not a ball striker by any stretch of the imagination and I hit the DCB, Apex21 and the Pro really well. The pro is a VERY forgiving players iron.

I'm not a ball striker by any stretch of the imagination and I hit the DCB, Apex21 and the Pro really well. The pro is a VERY forgiving players iron.
I'm using the pro with this model and they are forgiving even my mishits end up pretty decent. Made a few fellow playing partners this last summer ask about them. Even the 4 iron is stupid easy to play too which is a head scratcher.

Back