Oh yes! One of my favorite shots to pull off. Especially when the lie is good ... open that face & nearly hit myself with the ball it comes straight up so fast. :act-up:

I have it and use it quite a bit. Small greens I play on means there is quite often very little room to allow for much, if any, roll out.

I have it and use it because I am not a GIR finding machine... So usually quite often using it on 60* wedge. I wish I could figure out bump and runs and the chipping with iron is an interesting technique.

Given the right lie, I like to play it. So much so that my next wedge fitting is going to feature more of it.

I use to be solid at it. Now after a few missques I need to get that shot back in my bag through practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have it, hit it this past Wednesday night in league play on the final hole, match was over so there was no pressure. I only use it if it is the only option, short sided to the hole and in the rough. Wednesday's flop didn't quite roll out as much as I expected. Missed the putt for par but with the match in hand it didn't matter.

I will if necessary. I used to love the shot and practiced it all the time, but I've lost confidence in it, and it's not something I can develop the feel for until a few months into the season.

Practice it on occasion, use it every 5-6 rounds or so.. half power flops are beyond my skill tho, also Duff and leave them short

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Do you play it? YES
Do you have it in your arsenal? NO

sad part is I never learn ..... LOL

Yep. Requires the right conditions to pull off but I play it a few times a month probably. Isn't the most reliable shot in the bag, but as long as I can get the PM Grind under the ball it's not too crazy hard to hit. Getting the distance right every time is a work in progress, but it's something I practice at least a few times around the chipping area (when I can) prior to rounds in case I need to hit one that day.

I have never had a true flop shot in my arsenal. Something about opening up the blade that much doesn't feel or look right to me. I can hit a high chip shot by just making sure I stay behind the ball at impact, but it's not the same thing. If I try to hit that open blade full swing flop that is supposed to go 15yds straight up in the air, I'll blade it and it'll go 150yds on a frozen rope. lol

This is a shot I only take out when I'm messing around. Definitely not something I have any confidence in.

I practice it and use it as needed. I’m more comfortable from a heavier lie. From a tighter lie it demands my full attention

Yes and no. I'm rather consistent with a half-swing flop (one of the better parts of my game), but terribly inconsistent with the full swing.

I think I can play it. I try it once in a round, end up shank'n it into a worse spot.

I will play it only when I have the right lie and situation on the green. I'm probably 70% with it and attempt it once or twice every few rounds.

Used to but have not spent any time practicing it. Need to get back to it because I could use it at least once a round. The risk reward is just so dang high with it.

Just got done working on chips, flops, pitches etc. I play it when it’s needed but not as a go to typically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's one of my favorite shots! Some of my most memorable shots are flop shots.

I have it.

I use it.

I shouldn't.

Only for the rare shoot over a bunker, 75% reliable

half power flops are beyond my skill tho

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I covet this shot so much. As someone that misses a lot of greens in weird places, it would be valuable.

Do you play it? Do you have it in your arsenal?

I have it, but rarely use it. Only if it is a big carry over something.

Yes! I practice it enough I'm pretty confident with it, given the right lie

Back