EXPERIENCE The Foundry with Evolve will Return in 2020

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that missed it, the Live Update Thread was awesome. If you like handmade incredible accessories, this is something to keep your eye on.

And of course, this THP Experience is 100% free and amazing.

Always great to hear about Experiences coming back in 2020. Evolve is such a diverse cool company and we get to see the inner workings!!

Great to see this one returning for sure!!

I will be on the lookout for this for sure!

BOOM!!!

Another amazing experience returning, this is so cool, was awesome to follow along with the behind the scenes,exclusive content!

Happy to see this one coming back!

That was a fun follow. My items I purchased should be here tomorrow.

Great to hear. Was an awesome follow this year.

That is fantastic!

definitely will keep my eye out and see if these dates work.

Great news!

The Foundry Part 2: Wilmywood Strikes Back!

Love. This.

Also if next years participants need a guide I am willing to volunteer my services.

Love. This.

Also if next years participants need a guide I am willing to volunteer my services.

It was a great couple of days wasn’t it?

Great news. My wife said my bag tag showed up today and I’m excited to see it when I get home tomorrow.

That’s great news - awesome follow and can drive a ton of attention to an amazing brand that deserves nothing but success

How wouldn’t want to be a part of this experience after what took place just a week ago?

Great news, solid company and great follow in 2019. They make such cool stuff.

Yes, we will have a lot of details coming up on this one, but it is coming and going to be awesome.

Yes, we will have a lot of details coming up on this one, but it is coming and going to be awesome.
I don’t see how it could be anything but awesome!

Back