EXPERIENCE The Foundry with Evolve will Return in 2020

If they’re what I think they are, those were pretty awesome

There are pictures of the stuff in the Live Update thread. First post actually :ROFLMAO:

We sure did, and they are fantastic. Fun fact, I used the divot tool side a lot on Saturday, and the bottle opener side a lot on Sunday after the round.
B81713B0-FDE7-4447-992E-33D9C7E76A0C.jpeg

Loved the new divot tool and marker, quality stuff

The hammered finish is a really nice touch. My marker and divot tool from the first THP order are the smooth finish and while those are great, I really prefer the hammered finish. Looks super high-end.

There are pictures of the stuff in the Live Update thread. First post actually :ROFLMAO:

I wasn't sure if there was something else I missed, so yeah I was referring to those

They are absolutely fantastic!!! The hammered finish...?

The custom UST Mamiya tools look awesome!

Borrowed from The Graphite Challenge Gallery

IMG_20191108_202735.jpg

This was sooooo much fun to follow and all of their stuff is amazing. Glad to see it returning.

I can guarantee that @Bcape9 and @MWard will be signing up again based on how much fun last year was.

I can guarantee that @Bcape9 and @MWard will be signing up again based on how much fun last year was.

100%. Usually don’t like to try and double dip so others can have the same experiences, but... I like their products. And tacos. ??‍♂️

@bcape had his badass #motionwools socks on today, I rocked the crew socks.

30* weather and below I think they need a thicker option for us crazy ones

Don't threaten me with hand forged awesomeness and burritos.

@bcape had his badass #motionwools socks on today, I rocked the crew socks.

30* weather and below I think they need a thicker option for us crazy ones

Love those Motionwools. I would be all over a thicker version for ❄ ?️‍♂️

I really want in This one. Like a lot! Looked like so much fun last year.

Don't threaten me with hand forged awesomeness and burritos.

Love those Motionwools. I would be all over a thicker version for ❄ ?️‍♂️

Seconded, both days this weekend I was needing a bit more thickness and protection.

20°-35° is ? ?

Seconded, both days this weekend I was needing a bit more thickness and protection.

20°-35° is ? ?
Don't you have like 30 pairs of these? Just put on two pairs.

This one looked so good this year.

Since I wouldn’t have to fly could we use the same $$$$ to pay the guest fee at Eagle Point???

Since I wouldn’t have to fly could we use the same $$$$ to pay the guest fee at Eagle Point???
My neighbor is Asst. Superintendent at Eagle Point! I have been trying to get on out there!

Let’s just make it the two of us!!

Working on some details on this and once again it will be a surprise trip of the year.

Excellent. This was such a great follow last year. It is going to be great again next year.

This was so cool last year, especially when limited edition merchandise hits the forum with it.

Back