The Fowler Effect

So, if Fowler isn't bringing more people to the game, he's certainly bringing some lovely ladies to the course from what I can see on TV.

So, if Fowler isn't bringing more people to the game, he's certainly bringing some lovely ladies to the course from what I can see on TV.

Indeed

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

That's funny.

Now that he's playing well anyone this he will transition over to his new MB prototypes?

But most of those kids are not really "brand" loyal. They buy Puma today and nike tomorrow along with Adidas the next. Or mix them all together on other days.

brand loyalty for the most part is a thing of a past generations.

I don't have a problem with most of Pumas outfits just dont care for the hats. I think Rickie and all the young players are good for the game. There's nothing I like seeing more than young kids in the game. Does nothing but good things for them and the game.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Why do you think that he thinks it is a problem?

Exactly.

They must also have the full Brian Gay section as well I guess since they have a Sligo section. Does this mean that because Nike and adidas sponsor multiple guys, that their athletes dont get a section, just the brand does? :alien:

I like the John Daly section myself.

Why do you think that he thinks it is a problem?

Fans from the younger generation seem a little different in my opinion.
Not bad or good mind you, just different than previous generations.

This thread is weird.

It came off like it being a problem..
Go look at some of his other posts in this thread, it seems to me as though he's a Fowler fan too. It's almost like you are quick to be on the defensive to any post.

Fans from the younger generation seem a little different in my opinion.
Not bad or good mind you, just different than previous generations.
Agreed.

Go look at some of his other posts in this thread, it seems to me as though he's a Fowler fan too. It's almost like you are quick to be on the defensive to any post.

And to think I thought it was me. :alien:

Coulodn't tell through a bright screen and black letters what some peoples intentions are.

And just cause we're different doesn't mean it's bad :D

I must say that is very true! While there are usually a lot of good looking girls at golf tournaments, I have never seen more than I did at this year's Memorial Tournament following Rickie. However, there is also an increase in 10 year old boys wearing monoline hats that are WAY to big for their heads.

Those puma hats look like what a Horse Jockey would wear...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops, meant to post this in the Orange Gear thread.

Last edited:
Darn hippies. They come on the course with their new fangled ideas and ruin everything. We've never seen anything like it before. At least they don't bother us on Sundays.

I root for rickie. The style trend was bound to happen. And Puma found the right guy to try and bring it to golf. Evetually there will be another like him and it wont be such a big deal.

Darn hippies. They come on the course with their new fangled ideas and ruin everything. We've never seen anything like it before. At least they don't bother us on Sundays.

Hah well played my euro friend, well played indeed.

Back