CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

Woo! Let's get to that 7 million mark!

For me it's gotta be mizuno! Even if I hit a bad shot it still feels o so good.

Favorite club in the bag is my old TM r7 rescue 3 hybrid. It's not the oldest club in my bag and my go to if I'm struggling off the tee or have a long approach into a green.

Favorite brand right now: PXG

7 million posts...check!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite brand posted prior to 7 million....check

Favorite club: Ben Hogan Equalizer 58 degree wedge. It is my go to money club for the majority of shots hit from 95 yards and in. Can easily hit it high or low and can easily predict how it is going to respond once it hits the green for various shots. It saves me strokes with it's accuracy and consistency.

Callaway is my fave equipment

Favorite club: PXG Gen 3 P irons (if limited to one club, that would be the GW)

Congrats to all the THPers who pushed us over the 7M goal post!

My favorite club in my bag is my SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth putter. That thing just works for me so well! I've tried a lot of putters over the past year or so, mainly because of the THP reviews from Jman & others, and from the feedback from THPers. I know there's a lot of great putters out, but so far, the SeeMore Mini Giant DF keeps outperforming them. My confidence with this putter is really high - I just feel like I have a legitimate chance to hole every putt, regardless of length. I will also say I rarely 3 putt with this putter.

Although I have a feeling that with a little more time in the bag, it might end up being the Callaway Mavrik Max 7W. Only one round so far, but it was an awesome beginning!

(And if I had to pick a single company to outfit a bag from putter to driver, I'd go with Callaway: their Triple Track putters are top notch, and their wedges, irons, & woods are awesome.)

My favorite club in my bag is my Epic Flash Driver

I won't be entering since I already have a "golden ticket" of my own because of the GD. But I just want to say good luck to everyone! Can't wait to see who wins and more importantly, what event you use it on ;)

We did it folks! Kudos to everyone that put in work this week with posting!!

as for part 2 now that we hit 7 million!

My favorite club in my bag is the Callaway B-21 hybrid. I received this club from right here at THP. It’s been an absolute blessing for my golf game and can’t thank the forum and Callaway enough for letting me review it!

1. AC membership - check
2. Current favorite brand - UST Mamiya. Their shafts have elevated my game throughout my bag! From the Linq Gunmetal shaft in my driver to my Recoil Prototype 95s in my irons to my redacted putter shaft! All these shafts have made golf more fun for me.
3. Favorite club and why - see follow on post since we've surpassed 7 million!

Great contest. First part of entry

I’ve always like Callaway equipment from the start of my love for the game. The thing that I like about them is the tech behind good . From jailbreak to flash face to golf ball design and stroke lab. Oh the good old rule 35 days. Loved that ball. Always got along well with the line and continue to use it

Awesome contest! Favorite company right now is Callaway

My favorite club in my bag is the Speedzone Big Tour 3W

Heck yeah on the 7 Million! That's a crazy number and glad to have been a part of it. To many more years!

Favorite brand: Mizuno
Favorite club in bag: Newport 2.5 putter

Have we hit 7m posts yet?

my favorite club in the bag is my cobra f8 driver

3. Favorite club and why - this is really tough. My custom driver setup is so awesome (and even inspired fellow AZ THP members to build their own), but right now my Cleveland UHX 4i has to get the nod. With a custom UST Mamiya Recoil 95 shaft this club is so smooth and stupid easy to hit. It feels effortless when I find the sweet spot and I have begun using it as a weapon from both the fairway and from the tee when danger prevents a driver or 3w.

My favorite club in the bag is my 56* Cobra PUR wedge. It's just a point and shoot club for me. Full swings, chipping, it always goes where I want it too

Yay 7 million
Now for my favorite club in the bag. It is my Hogan Icon 8 iron. I chip with it and hit knockdowns. Feel like I always pure it.

Favorite club in my bad is the Putter. Toulon Las Vegas

It can frustrating and exhilarating, but always my favorite club in my bag. Give me that 10 foot putt over the 100 yard approach shot every time.

Back