CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

Favorite Brand - Callaway - when I replaced my box set driver with a Callaway Rogue I felt like I had been handed a magic wand. It really ignited my passion for golf.

I really love the large selection from Cobra Golf!

Favorite brand has to be Callaway. Their equipment has been able to do things for my game that I hadn't seen since I started playing.

And we're already at 7,000,000 so favorite club is the Taylormade RocketBladez Stage 2 4 Hybrid. I just manage to always hit it square and far. Probably my most reliable club.

Golden tickets are awesome. Can't wait to see the thought process that goes into it. Same with @hedley_lamarr08

I put my name in the hat here as well. No way I'd win it but just in case one of them will be silent auction with the money going directly to St. Judes. I'm excited about my opportunity to say the least

I put my name in the hat here as well. No way I'd win it but just in case one of them will be silent auction with the money going directly to St. Judes. I'm excited about my opportunity to say the least
Love it. No rules against having 2!

My favourite club would have to be the Odyssey #7 such an iconic shape now. Other companies have done a spin on it but cannot compete with the OG

There are many like it but this one is mine. My putter is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Last edited:
I am in awe still from how this community realized a milestone that was within reach, answered the call...then came in...

Love it. No rules against having 2!

yeah but I can see a way to really make a difference and spread the wealth. I’m just along for the ride right now :)

My favorite brand right now is Ben hogan I love that they are making damn good equipment at a damn good price!!!

This is a tough one. I love my new Big Bertha Reva, but I think my favorite is my Epic Flash 3W. I was never successful using a 3W and actually took it out of my bag for 2 years. On a whim I picked up the 3W from Callaway Pre-owned. I worked with it on the range for about 2 weeks before I took it to the course. It's been my go to fairway club since then, I'm very proud that I am able to use it well now since I really need the fairway distance.

The favorite club in my bag is my 60 degree vokey sm8 with D grind. It’s very versatile and super fun to use

Gotta go with Mizuno

Favorite club in my bag is my S-Yard T.388 driver because it is basically just a fairway finder! Point and shoot!

I absolutely love my MP-4 3 iron, don’t always hit it flush or straight but it’s like a drug that when you do flush it and it goes where you want it...it’s just awesome and a 3 iron blade.

My favorite club is my Callaway driver(Epic Flash). I've owned 6 different Callaway drivers and they've all been bombers but remarkably easy to hit and get good, consistent results.

I just did 1000 in a quarter....don't believe i ever have when we were keeping count

favorite brand? I've gotta go Callaway on this one

favorite club in the bag is the MD5 60.12X, gets down and up, lots of heel and toe relief, super creative possibilities

pretty excited to see who wins next week. Anybody already planning on using it for Shaft Up that was announced?

pretty excited to see who wins next week. Anybody already planning on using it for Shaft Up that was announced?
If I did will Danny still go 😂

Hit the 7M mark, congratulations. My other favorite club is my White Hot putter, it consistently lets me down on "must make" putts. We must have consistency in our game

Back