CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

pretty excited to see who wins next week. Anybody already planning on using it for Shaft Up that was announced?
It'd be a hard ponder from me. Danny was such a great dude. The free across the board would definitely be a factor in my decision, but i would definitely be sending a few messages about the cost of other experiences.

I have never been to Vegas. I can’t think of a better reason to go.

I have never been to Vegas. I can’t think of a better reason to go.
When this finally happens, either at Shaft Up or otherwise, I fully expect a BigDill Goes To Vegas thread!

When this finally happens, either at Shaft Up or otherwise, I fully expect a BigDill Goes To Vegas thread!
If the stars align, I can promise you it would be an event to follow. I would 100% wear a GoPro on my head the entire weekend if necessary.

It'd be a hard ponder from me. Danny was such a great dude. The free across the board would definitely be a factor in my decision, but i would definitely be sending a few messages about the cost of other experiences.
The MC would be totally worth it! Money well spent!

My favorite club I. My bag is my Ben Hogan Equalizer 50 wedge with UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4. I throw darts with it. Literally I might be a 25 capper but I’m scratch with that club from 100 yards.

Well look what happens on the one day I'm completely offline. :dohanim:

Looks like I missed the opportunity for the Golden Ticket, but I did get to play golf at my favorite local course today, you know, the one with no cell service. Followed golf with a late lunch and a couple of beers at the brewery nearby, then met the Wife and friends in town for an early dinner. Finally get home and take a look at THP to find this thread. Oh well, it was a great last day of the year anyway.

Good luck everyone that was able to enter, guess I'll just have to keep trying to get into a 2021 THP Experience the old fashioned way. :drinks:

pretty excited to see who wins next week. Anybody already planning on using it for Shaft Up that was announced?
If I was lucky enough it would have to be the Morgan Cup or possibly the Srixon experience. I really don’t think the lucky THP’er can go wrong with any choice. Happy new year THP, here’s to a way better 2021!

7 million!!!!!
Fave club has got to be my epic flash subzero driver even on bad days I'll get at least one drive to put a smile on my face!

Right now favorite club in my bag is the Srixon Z F85 3 wood. Bomber.

The MC would be totally worth it! Money well spent!
Totally agree, but after being so lucky to get selected for the Hogan UST Mamiya experience the Mrs. might raise an eyebrow if I paid for anotber one 🤣

I'm thinking Vegas...but man so many good options

@DannyLe in Vegas will be a great time!

Favorite club right now is my Callaway great big bertha 3 wood. When my driver is not wanting to play well, I know this will be there for me off the tee.

The opportunity to meet Danny and get fitted by him would be phenomenal. Plus some Mizuno gear...oh yeah!

Right now my favorite club would be driver. Like most, love seeing if I can gain on distance and accuracy.

Slightly late to the party on this but hoping I still qualify. Favorite brand of the year has to be mizuno. Such an amazing lineup from putters to a full spectrum of JPX to really competitive woods, and the ball isn't bad either.

Favorite individual club is my mizuno S18 50* wedge. I hands down hit more great shots with that club than anything else. First on course swing that I ever took was a chip in!

Vegas? Never been
Mizuno? Never gamed

love my @seemoreputters putter. Excited for some one to win this awesome prize.

My favorite club is my putter. I can get real streaky with it, and it usually is good for one amazing putt a round. I rotate between a few scotty camerons. I would say the 2014 squareback that I bought from @TCB2010 has to be my favorite.

Umm, yes.

To have the chance to not only get fit by a legend from an OEM but to do it woth a brand that is sexy as you know what would be something else.

But.

The golden ticket is for any of the 2021 marbles so how could you choose?!?!!.???

Curse you THP for bringing so much light to our dark world! I shake my fist in your general direction!

Great the one day to be away from the computer all day. But at the least the goal was hit. At least it was before midnight here in Cali

Back