CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

I keep seeing this thread popping up and thinking there's answer to the golden ticket!
"Shaft up" would be the answer for me. With all thee events and opportunities, one could really look at their bag or themselves and ask what would be the most beneficial.
Thanks THP!

I think sometimes it would depend on the scheduling of each event. You'd have to choose something that could fit into the personal or work schedule without too much interference.
Golden Ticket trump's work every time! And the wife would be all for whatever makes me happy! 🙂

Decisions. I'd wait a bit to figure out what the options are. MC is pretty special though.....Hmmmm

I love golden ticket talk!

Morgan Cup would be amazing no doubt. But, I’d have to put serious consideration into a Shaft Up event. I’ve been saying I want to try graphite iron shafts forever now. Would be cool to have @DannyLe fit me for recoils.

A Shaft Up Experience would be very hard to pass up. That would be the early leader for me if I won it.

The more I have questions about shafts, and the complexity of them all, the more the Shaft Up experience may be for me.

The more I have questions about shafts, and the complexity of them all, the more the Shaft Up experience may be for me.
Yep then you still leave mind blown.

And with the smaller event it seems like you would learn sooo much more.
But...the Morgan cup.
I kinda don't want to win so I dont have to choose 🤣

Morgan Cup is still the choice, but Shaft Up is a close second. A Cleveland/XXIO would also be a possible option and the Mizuno event is going to be off the charts popular.

My current ponder is new irons, so would focus on events that offered new irons. If Shaft Up was an iron event it would be a no brainer for me.

Thinking about the Morgan Cup a lot lately.. One Length Rads :love:
Right??? OLs have really caught my eye, it sure would be hard to turn that opportunity down. Especially when you combine that with the golf, the camaraderie, and people like Yags and Jose being there.

Every THP experience is unique and more then worthy of a Golden Ticket selection. It is going to be a difficult choice for whoever is fortunate enough to have their number drawn.

Back