CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

My favorite club in my bag is my Callaway Big Bertha B21 that I got to test from THP. It's been a game changer for me off the tee and it's special to me because THP is special to me.

1. I’m an AC Member! ✅
2. Favorite Brand: Cobra/Puma Golf ✅
3. I’ll be back for this one soon!

Wooo!!! 7M!

3. Favorite club in my bag right now is my Cobra King F9 driver! It’s been a great driver for me and I’ve seen the most growth in my game off the tee with this setup! I love the look, the feel and the performance I get from it on the course.

Last edited:
Love reading the differences in everyone's favorite club.

7 million posts done... my favorite club Odyssey Strokelab 1. I'm liking that Anser style:D

Favorite club? Probably my callaway epic 3 hybrid. Saves my butt all the time. Solid from 160-220.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome.... I love so many brands but I am going to go with Cobra because that is where I think I would put my golden ticket if I was lucky enough to be selected.

My favorite club in my bag is my Callaway XHot Pro 4 Hybrid. It is the club I have the most confidence with and hit well the most consistently. Just a workhorse of a club and the ball just shoots off the face it feels like. Love it.

And my favorite club in my bag is my Toulon Memphis putter.

7m post #2. My favorite club is my 4HY because I can do a lot of different things with it. I can smash it for 205 yards, can poke it for 185, hit it out of the rough or chip it greenside. Great diversity with it.

Post-7M entry - Through all of my many club changes, one club has remained in the bag: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7S putter. It has been the one club I can always depend on, no matter how many times I try to replace it!!

Favorite club in my bag is my Odyssey O Works 7S Putter.

We did it! Congrats THP!

As for a favorite club, I have to go with my Epic Flash HW. I don’t hit woods very well. My driver and 3w are almost nonexistent. But I would say my HW I can hit off the tee and turf and at least 60% of the time (large percentage for me) I am amazed at how well I hit it.

Here's to 7 million more !

Since we hit 7 million, I would have to say my favorite club is my Cleveland Frontline Elevado. It is my ultimate scoring weapon.

Awesome work, THP!

My favorite club is a much harder question for me. But I'm going with my Mavrik driver. Best shape and feel of any driver I've ever owned.

Favorite club in the bag is my 6i. It's my most consistent club and I can use it in all kinds of situations.

Boom!!!
7 million!!!!!
Congrats!!!

We reached 7 million!!!! My favorite club right now is my 54-degree Cobra King Black Wedge - it's like a magician around the greens and has saved me SO many strokes over the past year.

Never underestimate THP community for sure. We did it well before @JB deadline!

Post #2

My favorite club right now is my Ping G410 3h, which has been a weapon for me. When playing with some local THPers, this club generated my best shot of the day an approach to an island green 200 yds out

My new favorite club is the Mavrik 4 Hybrid, Which finally knocked out the Apex 4 Hybrid.

My favorite club in the bag currently is my XR16 driver, with UST Elements Helium shaft in it.

Ultra confidence when grabbing it from the bag. Point, shoot, awesome. Every time I swing it, I have no fear.
Getting to tell people about THP because they notice the custom painted shaft.... icing on the cake.

Happy 7 Million THP!

Post 2 ; favorite club
Favorite Club in my bag, I would have to say the Putter, I make ALOT of putts and it really doesn't matter which one is in the bag at a given time

Balde or mallet

7 million...woot :drinks:

favorite club is my pitching wedge. Solid for me from 125 yards .... + or - 10 to 15 yards 🤣

What an amazing accomplishment of 7,000,000 posts!

Callaway is my favorite brand

7 million 2nd post- My favorite club in my bag is my Vokey SM8 60/D wedge. This is my go to club for anywhere 60 yards and in to the green. Also this is my club for all shots just around the green. Fantastic spin and superior feel I seriously love this club!

Well done folks

Back