CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

Callaway never does me wrong. Every club I've thought might benefit me has taken my game to another level.

So fun seeing this place go full rapid fire engagement to make 7M happen!

Favorite current club is the TSi3. Checks every box for me right now, and it looks and sounds amazing.

Congrats everyone!

Favorite club is the :touredge: 1Out sand wedge, because it's not just helped my game out of the bunker, I use it for chipping around the green as well. Any approach inside 100 yards is also done by this club. I am very consistent with it and it is a true scoring club for me.

Congrats everyone. So amazing

My favorite club is my Epic Flash Heavenwood

Favorite club in the bag is Callaway b21 5 wood, it was from my secret Santa. Secret Santa’s generosity and thoughtfulness is second to none. What an awesome person but yeah that’s what THP is full of though.
Congrats on the 7 million

It would be Callaway for me

Favorite club in the bag is Apex CF 19 6 iron, I just seem to hit that club great all of the time

huzzah!!!! well done everyone.

favorite club in my bag is my callaway jaws md5 56* x grind wedge.

My favorite brand ... wow, tough way to start the day.....
Currently, I have two sets of clubs Driver to putter that I love to play and each set is a little different in makeup except one brand is predominantly throughout both bags. In addition to clubs, love the Truvis ball, TM clothing line etc., I'm going to go with....

Callaway Golf

Last edited:
And I just looked at the post count and THP has already surpassed 7,000,000 posts! Unbelievable!

Edit: Favorite club now is the Epic Flash SZ driver.... its been so good for me the past 1.5 years.... but it now has competition!

Last edited:
PXG !!!
I have to say the Proto X Driver is my favorite

Congrats to all! 7 million is an impressive number.

My favorite club is GBB Epic SZ driver. Sometimes I stray but keep coming back. It has a great flight, long and forgiving for me.

7 Million Posts; awesome achievement THP!!!

My favorite club is my Putter; I better love it since it accounts for more strokes then any other club in my bag.

So happy we met our 7M goal!!!

My favorite club right now in my Speedzone 4i. A great reliable club off the tee that has helped me time and time again!

Titleist is my favorite brand
Callaway Epic Flash Driver is my favorite club. The reason why is that I hit it so well.

My favorite brand of equipment is Titleist.

Favorite club(s) in the bag are my MD4 wedges. They're the first wedges I've felt were a strength, and not a liability in the bag. Just been comfortable with them from the get go.

Favorite club: My stroke lab 7s putter. I’ve always been a good putter but the stroke lab technology turned me into an even better putter. The technology is hard to even describe, but it just works.

I forgot to Congratulate on the 7 Million Posts; awesome achievement THP!!!

Callaway has stolen my heart!

Favourite club in my bag is my Callaway Epic Flash driver.....hittin bombs!

Last edited:
I believe my favorite brand is Callaway.

7 Mil Post-

Love my new Titleist TSi3. It feels like I could miss the ball and it would still go straight.

7 million posts! (including a bunch that tagged @MWard 😏) People sure are chatty around here 😎. I would have to say my favorite club in the bag right now is the :touredge: CBX 2 IronWood. At some point during the 2020 season every club has been swapped out, but this club spent the most time in play, by far. Great of the tee for shorter par 4 holes and versatile enough to play from all but the worst lies. I like it so much I bought seven more of them to make a full set (y)

Awesome success on the 7 million post drive to close out the year, congrats to everyone who wore down fingers to get us there.

Favorite club in the bag right now is my Jaws MD5 50deg wedge, love the zip it brings to the greens and I'm still learning it to unlock everything it can do.

Back