CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

Favorite brand is Callaway.

Oops...forgot. My favorite club in my bag right now is my F7 One Length 8 iron. It has become my go to club around the green.

Reason for Callaway is 2 fold:
1) they've been very good to me
2) I can trust that they will always be pushing the envelope.

My favorite club is my Callaway Epic Flash Heavenwood which I can hit 200yds from the turf. It is my most constant Wood. Coming up fast is the new Callaway MD5 Jaws 58* wedge. Just feel comfortable in my hands, and it is a constant at the 50-60 yard range.

Favorite club is my Big Bertha 3 hybrid.
235 yard fairway finders all day long off the tee, and a great flight off the deck.

Favorite club in bag currently is my SC Squareback 2 because I’ve been putting lights out. Congrats again on 7million

:titleist: Titleist, the reason is that it's a brand that's always been in my bag in some shape or form.

And congrats on 7 million - my favorite club in the bag is my 60 degree CBX2 wedge - can do anything with it from full swing to delicate chip - incredibly versatile club for game improvement.

Right now, Ben Hogan Driver, GS53 Max. Thank you for the opportunity to enter.

Congrats everyone on the 7 milly!!!!

My favorite club in my bag is my Apex CF 7 iron. I use this club the most and have the most confidence in it when it comes to different types of shots.

Congrats once again everyone!!!!

Favorite brand in post #314.

Current favorite club is my custom Byron Morgan putter. I was locked in on it a before I took a little break and now just need to get reacquainted. That puts the rest of the bag on notice that they can be changed at any time.

Oh my, this is awesome! Hard question. I have many favorites, but there is one that popped up immediately:

Mizuno. :mizuno:

And I will wait until the appropriate moment, but a new favorite club in the bag has emerged. Surprised me. It isn’t a Mizuno.

I see that 7 million happened. Big milestone, congratulations THP and THPers! :D So, with that out of the way, my favorite club in the bag is the Callaway Mavrix SZ 3W with the Aldila Rogue White 80X shaft. That club is a beast and something about it is so easy to swing with tempo and consistency. I never feel like I need to swing hard.

Callaway all the way.

Thumbs up for 7 million. Crazy when you think about it.

Favorite club right now is Tour Edge CB Pro 5 wood with a Speeder shaft. Can hit it almost as far as my three wood or throttle it down-and very versatile.

7 million is awesome. My favorite club would be a toss up between my forge tec 8 and my sm8 50 degree.

Favorite club in the bag currently is my Callaway 7w Epic Flash with Ventus Velacore. Is my go to and is always consistent.

Favorite club Titleist 913F 5w, it's there offering me support through thick n thin.

Callaway is my favorite brand.

Glad to be a small part of the 7 million !

My favorite club right now is my 56* Mid RTX ZipCore with the Recoil Proto shaft. It’s dangerous from 65 yards and in, and it has been money for me. Just the right amount of spin and full control. I can go after the ball and know that it’s going to stop when I need it to, and can hit it out if even the worst conditions with confidence.

My favorite club in the bag is my Taylormade Ghost Spider from 2011.

Back