CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

pretty excited to see who wins next week. Anybody already planning on using it for Shaft Up that was announced?
I AM a fan of MIZUNO and played their irons for years...AND VEGAS? ...Distinct Possibility there

I AM a fan of MIZUNO and played their irons for years...AND VEGAS? ...Distinct Possibility there
I mean when you pair Mizuno with UST......I would have to make it a SERIOUS Thought on that one

CONGRATS ON 7 MILL. EPIC.

Favorite club in the bag?
I think it changes often depending on what’s hot and what’s not. Right now it is my 54 Mid Cleveland ZipCore. It has been a game changer for me from 70 and in around the green. Spinny with the ability to attack pins. Really have enjoyed it.

22 minutes until 6. Just a reminder how much we crushed the 6pm goal!

pretty excited to see who wins next week. Anybody already planning on using it for Shaft Up that was announced?

I know it would be in consideration for me. Free everything is hard to pass up! Those are the hard decisions that I would be happy making lol.

I would never “plan on” because I would not think that I’d win the golden ticket.
But to answer the question, this is where I’d use it. I’d love to play competitive golf with other thp’ers and as much as I’d love to meet Chris Voshall, I know I need a fitting and would love to learn from that.

Oh man how have I missed this thread!
Oh well better late than never.
Favourite brand is Mizuno, I just like their ethos.
Favourite club is my 64° PM Grind. Always feels good to pull off something special with it.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Well we hit 7million... My favorite club might be my Tour Edge EXS 220! Sooo trust worthy and bombs tee shots!

The elusive golden ticket!! I cannot wait to see who wins this! I'm already partaking in a life-changing event on here so not an entry but for fun :
1- always
2- 1609459611366.png
3- my cobra F9 driver.. Best driver I've ever owned

Just saw this thread and it's 6:15 cst. Missed another opportunity. Oh well, don't have a favorite club brand anyways.

Pretty awesome who ever wins this. I'd go or maybe .

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Shaft up vs Morgan cup ??????

Darn. Missed this. Good luck to those who got in. This place is the best.

While not of my favorite brand, my favorite club in my bag is a SeeMore PTM3. I love the RST system, and the club was fit to me, and was a birthday present from my wife.

Good luck to everyone!

Favorite club inmy bag goes between my Cobra Speedzone 3 wood and my Cobra MIM Wedges. Both are so danged good!!

YAY 7 million!!!!

To finish off, my favorite club in my bag right now is my SZ xtreme driver. I have gained a total new confidence this year because of that thing. Cannot wait for the next iteration to play around with

Honestly would be such a hard choice.... the ones announced so far are ridiculously awesome, and who knows what may still be lurking...

My favorite club is my driver, a Titleist 917 D2 because I hit it in the fairway almost every time!

Ok, congrats on the 7 million guys! Favorite club in the bag right now is an old Hogan Radial 2 iron. I was straight up striping that thing yesterday with @Carolina Dundee
That one agreed with you a lot more than you did with me. Lasers

That’d be very tempting, but I don’t think I could pass up The Morgan Cup.

Favorite club is easily my Cobra F9 Tour 5w. In my army of Cobra fairways, that thing is the most automatic, dead straight, guaranteed center fairway finder. Absolutely love it, max confidence every time I step up to the ball. Freely use it off the deck too without any hesitation.

Honestly would be such a hard choice.... the ones announced so far are ridiculously awesome, and who knows what may still be lurking...

I would agree. So many awesome Experiences on tap. And more to come. A Golden Ticket will be amazing!

Yes, getting fit with Danny is something I would look forward to.

THP in Vegas? Absolutely!

Back