CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

Pretty sure if I get lucky enough to win this I will be punching my ticket to the Morgan Cup without any hesitation

I would have to think that the Golden Ticket would be a fun thing to have to deal with. It would be fun weighing all the options until you decide.
Absolutely. Pondertastic. I obviously excel at decision making though, so I'd probably make a quick choice.

47 different times.

If I were fortunate enough to win I’d be real tempted to cash it in quick but I think I’d wait and hear what all is upcoming.

In any event, it’s a fantastic opportunity for someone and I wish everyone that chipped in to the road to 7 mill luck in winning the golden ticket!

This would be a fun but tough choice, especially not knowing everything on deck. However, I have so wanted to make a Morgan Cup team and I can't get lucky enough to get my name drawn, this would eliminate the need for any of that. So it would be the MC for sure.

:mizuno: and :UST: would be a very hard gig to pass up, especially coming out of winter lay off! 🤔

This would be a fun but tough choice, especially not knowing everything on deck. However, I have so wanted to make a Morgan Cup team and I can't get lucky enough to get my name drawn, this would eliminate the need for any of that. So it would be the MC for sure.

You will make a team eventually!

It will happen! Don’t give up, just keep putting your name forward. You’ll definitely get in at some point, so no worries.

We will all be so happy and excited for you when it happens; that’s the great thing about the THP community. So many qualified and deserving people get to be lucky enough to experience these events - everyone will eventually get a chance

It will happen! Don’t give up, just keep putting your name forward. You’ll definitely get in at some point, so no worries.

We will all be so happy and excited for you when it happens; that’s the great thing about the THP community. So many qualified and deserving people get to be lucky enough to experience these events - everyone will eventually get a chance
I like hearing that! As a new guy here it’s amazing seeing all these opportunities available.

As much as I have a love affair with all things Mizuno, I would have to pick the Morgan cup. I have a couple ideas of what I would want to do for it.

The awesome thing is if you win, there's not a bad option among the possible choices. Nothing like a THP event. Keeping my fingers crossed. :D

You could never go wrong with a THP event/experience. I would be torn between Shaft Up, The Srixon Event and the Morgan Cup. Those 3 are high on my list anyway. Of course besides the Granddaddy!!!!

I appreciate the reply and I didn’t respond how I did to get any type of sympathy. Hundreds of people put in for these Events and I have been blessed to be able to make a handful. I was just trying to say that it would be awesome to be able to skip relying on luck and have the ability to pick the event that you really want to attend. I didn’t mean for it to come across as self serving and if it did, I apologize for that.

I think I unfortunately missed the deadline. Aman AC member and a Cleveland fan.

I honestly have no idea what I would do. At first I thought Mizuno hands down, but then I change my mind every few minutes.

My first thought as a lot of people on here would be is The Morgan Cup. But then I think of Srixon and there new offerings this year(and what if Cleveland and XXIO is involved too!?). Then I think 2021 just might bring a huge amount of surprises that we have not even contemplated yet! I'm so glad 2020 is over and SO looking forward to whats in store this year for whoever wins!

I think sometimes it would depend on the scheduling of each event. You'd have to choose something that could fit into the personal or work schedule without too much interference.

My first thought as a lot of people on here would be is The Morgan Cup. But then I think of Srixon and there new offerings this year(and what if Cleveland and XXIO is involved too!?). Then I think 2021 just might bring a huge amount of surprises that we have not even contemplated yet! I'm so glad 2020 is over and SO looking forward to whats in store this year for whoever wins!
There are soo great events we know about so far to choose from. It will definitely be a hard decision for whomever the lucky winner is.

Thinking about the Morgan Cup a lot lately.. One Length Rads :love:

Thinking about the Morgan Cup a lot lately.. One Length Rads :love:
Same here, if the Morgan Cup was in the cards for me this year these would be my choice.

We are on the same page here @gkeller813 :cool:
Would be one heck of an opportunity, especially with the access to Jose and Yags for any OL questions. There would be no better time!

Back