The Golden Ticket

I get it. I really do.
Ask yourself if you prefer another brand, why want to pigeon into something that doesnt fit that.
Using yourself as an example, you were just in a Titleist event. Would you want to dump those quickly and move to something else for the entire year?

Especially knowing the brand you like and play has an event coming

I definitely get it. Some events are so highly regarded for their history. But as you said consider the gear that maybe in your bag for years. Don't you want it to be gear that you truly want and won’t be looking to replace immediately? Plus leave that spot for someone who really wants to be there for the brand because they love it.

I get it. I really do.
Ask yourself if you prefer another brand, why want to pigeon into something that doesnt fit that.
Using yourself as an example, you were just in a Titleist event. Would you want to dump those quickly and move to something else for the entire year?

This is what makes the Golden Ticket so fun. For me personally, I love Cobra clubs and what they’ve done for my game. I also love the Morgan Cup and the competition it brings. If I were to get the golden ticket it would be so hard to pass on that but, and it’s a big but, it would be hard to pass on an opportunity like Shaft up and working with @DannyLe

This is what makes the Golden Ticket so fun. For me personally, I love Cobra clubs and what they’ve done for my game. I also love the Morgan Cup and the competition it brings. If I were to get the golden ticket it would be so hard to pass on that but, and it’s a big but, it would be hard to pass on an opportunity like Shaft up and working with @DannyLe
Golden Tickets are not able to be used for Shaft Up events hahaScreenshot 2023-10-31 at 2.33.59 PM.png

The most ultimate individual prize I’ve ever won! Has there ever been a two time winner?

That caught my eye immediately as well
I blame having to drive my wife to LAX at 4:30 this morning for missing that. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it

You know the holiday season is around the corner when Golden Ticket talk picks up!

Just hearing talk about the Golden Ticket tomorrow will be wonderful.

I get it. I really do.

This is exactly my thought process. I’ll tell everyone right now that if I end up with a Golden Ticket, I’m going back to the Titleist Experience. When it’s time to register for the shaft up experiences, I’ll throw my name in the hat for one of those. That’s a great way to learn about a different part of the game and industry.

Can't wait to hear the details!

Every THP event is incredible. Every. Single. One. So there's no way you can make a bad choice. Pick your favorite brand and lean all the way in on it.
absolutely, and there will be something on no ones radar right now that will end up being mind-blowingly spectacular.

I totally forget about Golden Tickets...and then opportunities are announced. Been on my mind ever since JB posted!

As a lucky past winner, nothing like a Golden Ticket coming into US Thanksgiving.

Back