The Golden Ticket

Its fun to dream about! A lucky THP'ers mind is going to be blown soon with all the possibilities to pick from.

This is unreal. Get ready for something truly amazing. Golden ticket!!!

With a Golden Ticket I would probably pick one of these:

THP.JPG

Unless @JB adds something else incredibly amazing to the list, then I might have to reconsider. :thumb:

With a Golden Ticket I would probably pick one of these:

View attachment 9053222

Unless @JB adds something else incredibly amazing to the list, then I might have to reconsider. :thumb:

Yes, my selection would be an experience on that list or one TBD.

Do you know what's great about THP? It's that even without a golden ticket, one can still try to get selected for every one of those experiences. That's incredible.

So many amazing choices, I'd have to go back and see what I've answered previously on this, but every year I'm always drawn to the Morgan Cup, I've been lucky enough to compete once, and ever since I've dreamed of going back!!!

So many amazing choices, I'd have to go back and see what I've answered previously on this, but every year I'm always drawn to the Morgan Cup, I've been lucky enough to compete once, and ever since I've dreamed of going back!!!
It would be hard not to rank the Morgan Cup at/near the top of the list, but so many other great opportunities make it hard to lock it in!

It would be hard not to rank the Morgan Cup at/near the top of the list, but so many other great opportunities make it hard to lock it in!

So many different choices from team competitions to individual shaft up opportunities and lots of equipment involved.

The fun competition aspect of the MC is pretty darn special. It doesn't matter who wins -- everyone there already won -- but it really is fun to follow, at least. People play their hearts out. I also think this year's captain setup is fun. And for someone like me who doesn't have local access to Cobra equipment, there is great appeal to have the chance to dig in and explore their clubs and learn more about the brand and people who are at the heart of Cobra. It's a big one.

Nothing like the golden ticket to get your heart racing

Will be hard to sleep tonight lol

Somebody is going to get an awfully nice Christmas present tomorrow! Imagine "unwrapping" the Golden Ticket!

I have had the dang songe from the movie stuck in my head for so long because of this haha

Just being selected and the wait is mind numbing... Knowing you have your pick of the litter... Ohhhh boy

How many of us are doing the lottery winning thoughts of already dreaming what THP Experience they would choose if they won the Holiday Cheer Golden Ticket.

It’s fun to just think about how you would spend the lottery winnings and what you would do. The Golden Ticket it’s like Victory Cup, Morgan Cup, something else? The fun just dreaming.

How many of us are doing the lottery winning thoughts of already dreaming what THP Experience they would choose if they won the Holiday Cheer Golden Ticket.

It’s fun to just think about how you would spend the lottery winnings and what you would do. The Golden Ticket it’s like Victory Cup, Morgan Cup, something else? The fun just dreaming.

^^^ THIS ^^^

I gave it a quick thought. I wouldn’t know what to choose. My wife took all the luck in the family so I came back to reality. I entered just on the off chance some of her luck rubs off on me. I might have to spin a wheel or use an RNG if I stole some of her luck for the holidays.

Team competition with equipment is very attractive but I can make a case for any of the experiences.

Guilty as charged

Guilty as charged

The funny thing is , I have a few itemized steps to take if I ever did win the lottery. Setting up a trust or INC to actually receive the money, where to put it, a couple of things to do right at first, oct......

Golden Ticket? Not sure which way I would go yet......

So many great choices this year, can’t go wrong with any of them. For me, I would lean towards a team event if given the choice. Timing would also be a huge consideration for me, I have an obligation to the Titleist clubs I received in October

So many great choices this year, can’t go wrong with any of them. For me, I would lean towards a team event if given the choice. Timing would also be a huge consideration for me, I have an obligation to the Titleist clubs I received in October

Timing and location are also factors to consider.

My first year with the golden tickets - do you pick immediately, or can you hold onto it to see what else may come in the future? Right now I'm pretty confident I know what one I would pick, but as others have said as more get announced that could easily slide to a different one.

I know one thing for sure, no matter which one I would pick (if I were to win) I would have a great time.

Don't have to pick immediately, but there has been quick cash ins. Others wait for the one they want. That's the beauty of dude. YOU choose!

Back