The Golden Ticket

The people have spoken. We will do so.
We will choose someone that will be out there chatting golf, gear and all things THP.

We will choose someone that will be out there chatting golf, gear and all things THP.
imagegif_0.gif

It's so cool that a 3rd person is going to get the paralyzing choice and opportunity of a lifetime!

Haha holy moly. That’s crazy ness sir. Good luck everyone

It's so cool that a 3rd person is going to get the paralyzing choice and opportunity of a lifetime!

It could then be a Trifecta! All three in the same event!

Granted I haven't been here that long, and it just keeps getting better, but man what a year to have a GT. Pretty much every incredible experience from last year is returning, and several new ones on top. It'd be a great problem to have, but holy hell good luck picking the one :LOL:

insane, just absolutely craziness

I am all for ti...lol

Another golden ticket?!?!?!

craziness!!! Insanity!!!!

amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!

Now that is how you kick off a new year. Someone is going to get the surprise of their life! Can't wait to see who gets tapped.

I think we should shoulder tap a golden ticket.
That's kinda incredible... so excited to see who gets picked and what they pick!

SHOULDER TAPS!!!!

Yes this is awesome. 🔥🔥:love:

Shoulder tap for equipment testing is one thing, shoulder tap for an event is something else, shoulder tap for a golden ticket is MIND BLOWING

wonka invited 5 guests to his chocolate factory I’m pretty sure @JB . You wouldn’t want to deviate from the plot would you? :p

wonka invited 5 guests to his chocolate factory I’m pretty sure @JB . You wouldn’t want to deviate from the plot would you? :p
And you think we are done...Bless your heart :ROFLMAO:

And you think we are done...Bless your heart :ROFLMAO:

Stop it (not really). My heart is going to explode today. Can't handle all of this information.

By the power of THP, you have the power! 🤣

ok ok kinda showed my nerdyness on that one. Sorry.

Shoulder tap Golden Ticket??

Back