The Golden Ticket

Not really. A shoulder tap has been used on THP for a number of years now. Its a recognition of being an active and positive member of this community.
We just gave a Morgan Cup shoulder tap a few days ago to someone and want to give away a golden ticket as well.

With over 15 THP Experiences this year there is something for everybody. A small thank you to those that continue to be active members of this forum.

You can see when it happened for the MC here.

Yep, you said it better than my "sounds like it" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Not really. A shoulder tap has been used on THP for a number of years now. Its a recognition of being an active and positive member of this community.
We just gave a Morgan Cup shoulder tap a few days ago to someone and want to give away a golden ticket as well.

With over 15 THP Experiences this year there is something for everybody. A small thank you to those that continue to be active members of this forum.

You can see when it happened for the MC here.

Wow. That is incredible!

The people have spoken. We will do so.
We will choose someone that will be out there chatting golf, gear and all things THP.

Jeez, I spent the day in the road and missed out on this bomb. @JB doing JB things and bringing the excitement as always.

Jeez, I spent the day in the road and missed out on this bomb. @JB doing JB things and bringing the excitement as always.

That he is.

Reactions: KEV
As if the Morgan Cup wasn't already way up on most people's lists (I assume) I've got to think it got elevated today with the info coming out on the LTD line :LOL:

Back