The Golden Ticket

I’d love to see @JB mail out an actual golden ticket to whoever the lucky guy/gal is. I’d think GG would have everyone’s address from signing up for the albatross club

I’d love to see @JB mail out an actual golden ticket to whoever the lucky guy/gal is. I’d think GG would have everyone’s address from signing up for the albatross club
We did in mystery bags

I opened the thread just to get chills from winning again.

Imagine the little red notification pops up while you replying to a post. Wonder who replied... oh weird.. JB quoted my post... you push to see the reply and bam... no golf trip ever compares to what you will experience.

Yeah admittedly the ticker skips a beat each time a notification pops up for this thread 😆

We did in mystery bags
But people knew they had bags coming and had a chance. Fun for it to be super out of the blue

Imagine the little red notification pops up while you replying to a post. Wonder who replied... oh weird.. JB quoted my post... you push to see the reply and bam... no golf trip ever compares to what you will experience.
I mean, the first clue will probably be when your notification bell all of a sudden shows like eleventy billion notifications. :love:

I mean, the first clue will probably be when your notification bell all of a sudden shows like eleventy billion notifications. :love:
Waiting for the “tag a THPer” thread to blow up again lol

We are going to need video reaction on this for sure!

How I feel for everyone getting golden tickets & shoulder taps!

I remember the shoulder taps. I think that thread needs to start again :)

Exciting stuff!

Yes, this is true! I’ll admit at first I thought ‘Oh no, what incredibly dumb thing did I say to get everyone on the board riled up’.

Eleventy billion

I may/may not have resurrected the Tag a THPer thread lol

Back