The Golden Ticket

Who would have thought @MWard. Two gifs that built on each other!

I mean, the first clue will probably be when your notification bell all of a sudden shows like eleventy billion notifications. :love:
This combined with text messages from every single THP member you've ever met 😆

Thinking of that shoulder tap lol

I mean, I would love the "TAP" but would you message me first, IF you sneak up on me i startle easy........just sayin'

Is today the day?!
AC2FD131-2EBC-48B4-AD2B-3F451BF3A324.gif

Me trying to get more involved. Spreading some THP love around. Pondering what I would select if fortunate enough to get get tapped

Awesome 👍 job gang! Love to see posts flying all over everywhere on this forum!

Between the Golden Ticket possibility and the new releases this place is on 🔥

If I had a Golden Ticket I would have my eye on teasers for the Shaft Up events. Irons or woods, and which OEM will they be paired with…

Im thinking more tomorrow or Saturday as we watch everything take shape.
Fun nonetheless.
Definitely driving up the post count. These endless gif's are a morale boost.

Im thinking more tomorrow or Saturday as we watch everything take shape.
Fun nonetheless.

Bring on the flurry of activity across all of THP land! :D

I will be in a basement all weekend being a video gaming nerd. While I'll forgive you if you make me scream in front of my friends I'll have some explaining to do! I think the tap would be worth it.

pretty excited about this.

I am always anxiously excited when I enter for an experience. I love playing golf but I would put myself in the bottom 25% of knowing anything about equipment and how it effects my game. I envision the conversations on the fitting range at an event like the GD or MC going something like:

Fitter: What are looking to achieve with the fitting?
RW: Oval shaped thing on stick swings and hits ball right, sometimes straight, would like it to go more straight...

In my head it is something that I want to dig into but for some reason I haven't been able to make the connection. Being an engineer it should be right up my alley. Golf is such an escape for me that maybe my brain is just saying you do numbers and data all day, not here, no numbers on the golf course...

Shoulder tap for a golden ticket is HUGE

Back