The Golden Ticket

I remember how excited I was to get shoulder tapped for a wedge once.

Can't even imagine what it must feel like for a THPer to get that same tap, but for a Golden Ticket.

Looking, looking... excited to see who is going to get Tapped!

Tomorrow someone gets tapped a Golden Ticket...

I'm excited to see who gets that tap!! So many amazing THPers!

Good luck to all the worthy candidates out there!

giphy.gif

Something to look forward to as we again hunker down in the -15* weather :LOL:

Something to look forward to as we again hunker down in the -15* weather :LOL:

Colder than a witches something-or-other this morning!

These has been a ton of good conversation on THP this week, and month. Whomever gets picked is going to be an AWESOME addition to the Experience of their choice!

Unbelievable! The Golden Ticket to another lucky THP, who will then have experience ponders for weeks! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Equipment ponders, experience ponders - insomnia inbound

Unbelievable! The Golden Ticket to another lucky THP, who will then have experience ponders for weeks! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Equipment ponders, experience ponders - insomnia inbound

The Ponders are amazing.

Not really. A shoulder tap has been used on THP for a number of years now. Its a recognition of being an active and positive member of this community.
We just gave a Morgan Cup shoulder tap a few days ago to someone and want to give away a golden ticket as well.

With over 15 THP Experiences this year there is something for everybody. A small thank you to those that continue to be active members of this forum.

You can see when it happened for the MC here.

Wanted to bump this.
If people want to know how to win this golden ticket...Here it is.
Engage.

I love The Polar Express, and that scene. One of my favorite holiday movies to watch with the kids. Good use of GIPHY! 👊

Back