The Golden Ticket

27th for a Gold Rush. Awesome

THP, breaking the internet...................................again

We broke the Internet twice during the Grandaddy Live thread this year, it can be done!

We broke the Internet twice during the Grandaddy Live thread this year, it can be done!
We did BUT that is technically not a good thing haha

Whoever it is, first timer or experience veteran, they're going to have the time of their life. I've been to big events, smaller intimate events and unofficial gatherings ranging from 2 to 50 people. I've made some of the best friends of my life and had some of the most fun you could have on some mighty impressive golf courses.

There's really nothing like getting to hang out and golf with not only THPers, but some of the best and most welcoming minds in the golf industry. I never pass up the chance to enter for an event I can make work, or meet up with friends I've made here. Again, there is not much I enjoy more than this place and the friends I've made here, golfing with them, and making new ones.

on an unrelated note, I took a half day from work tomorrow.

One more day, the suspense keeps building....

We are getting closer!

Forgot all about this with the AMA thread
👀

No, I really didn't.

I'm ready to be excited for someone!

Woooo exciting there will be another so soon. Fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up. Gonna be awesome for some lucky THPer. Looking forward to seeing who gets that golden tap!

Curse you work, my THP performance review will be poor this week as month end close ramps up at my real job :ROFLMAO:

All of THP patiently waiting to FREAK OUT.

Can't wait to see who gets the rush of emotions tomorrow!

Gotta say, after seeing the next Forged Tec and the LTDX irons/driver, I am not sure I could pass up hitting the MC again if I won a golden ticket. One length is something I really enjoy. Dreams will come true for someone tomorrow…

Gotta say, after seeing the next Forged Tec and the LTDX irons/driver, I am not sure I could pass up hitting the MC again if I won a golden ticket. One length is something I really enjoy. Dreams will come true for someone tomorrow…
It would be hard for me to after that teaser and knowing what I know, and I'm only a few out from being at the MC!

I don’t know what I’d do with another Golden Ticket. The Morgan Cup or Victory Cup for sure. I’d have to be Paradise because I couldn’t abandon my captain :)

Since I pretty much have zero expectations of getting THE shoulder tap tomorrow, I'll be thrilled for whoever does get it .... really .....

Back