CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Such an easy entry for a trip of a lifetime. Get those entries in!!

I play the chrome soft with triple track or truvis and they recommend

Screenshot_20210414-154905_Chrome.jpg

BOOM!!!!!

I chose the Chrome Soft initially & the ball selector tool chose ....

ChromeSoft.JPG

I have been going back and forth with the Chrome Soft and the Bridgestone E12 Contact. I like the softer feel of a golf ball.
Thanks to THP for another chance to dream about being a Granddaddy competitor.
The website chose for me:

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 3.57.50 PM.png

Got busy at work and missed this from earlier today. Good luck to everyone entering. Going to be one hell of a day/year for the person picked next.

Who is soon to be the next cougar bait. More catnip coming from THP

I would choose the CSX based on what I read. The ball selector said:

1618431010166.png

I’ve been playing the Chrome Soft Triple Track.

The selector tool agrees.

91FDEC6B-BDA9-4E7B-B2CD-8A47E52F8BC1.png

Doing this blind before the selector chooses as I normally play the Chrome Soft TT and ERC.

I would play the ERC yellow ball if selected for the event. One, to be different from most on the team, and Two, the new 21' version is LONG, plus love the TT on yellow

The Callaway Golf Ball Selector Tool says:

Interesting as the number 2 recommended choice (Callaway Supersoft Magna) I have never tried before and the system didn't pick the ERC for me.
My priority list was: Straight, Distance, Soft Feel

Recommended Ball 1.JPG
Recommended Ball 2.JPG
Recommended Ball 3.JPG

I picked the Chrome Soft ahead of time and sure enough it's what they recommended! Thanks for the opportunity!

1618433579312.png

I've been playing the CSx for awhile. This tells me I need to CS...hmmmm...

CG ball.PNG

I really like the previous model CS and have only played a dozen of the new ones. I wouldn’t have a problem playing them everyday if I had to pick a CS ball to play. I’d pick a truvis version over a TT or white ball. The ball selector chose a white ball first, but that’s not a game changer.

1512BEA6-1A84-40E7-A0F3-2C255E4A70BA.png1512BEA6-1A84-40E7-A0F3-2C255E4A70BA.png

Can't miss out on a chance at the Grandaddy of 'em all! 🔥

I chose the Chrome Soft prior to using the ball selector, figuring it would be the best match for my swing speed and desired ball characteristics. I've also played the Chrome Soft a few times and like both its feel and performance. Below are my Callaway ball selector results:

Ball_Selector.png

Anyone else having issues getting past the handicap/avg score screen using their phone browser?

Anyone else having issues getting past the handicap/avg score screen using their phone browser?

Worked fine for me on iPhone.

I would select the standard Chrome Soft for the event and turns out the fine folks at Callaway agree with me!
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.09.00 PM.png

Interesting....

I feel I’d pick the chromesoft X

after doing the ball selector (green control, firm feel, distance) first and second choices were the standard chrome soft/cs triple track...

Am I wrong or isn’t the chrome soft the softest of the bunch?

i guess I’llneed to take both out for a spin.

I have self fitted into a Chrome X LS as I’ve been told many times my chips over spin. My on line was Chrome soft x

1618436193696.png1618436193696.png

Excellent contest!

Entry:

I picked for myself the Callaway Chrome Soft X. I had tried this ball earlier and had good results. The online ball selector put me in the Chrome soft Truvis in Hi Visibility yellow!

1618438467109.png

My guess would have been the Chrome Soft X LS but got fitted in the Chrome Soft X.

Thank you THP for a chance to be in the trip of a lifetime!

Screenshot_20210414-171729.png

Great contest! This is a life changing event! Get your entires in!

Great line of balls to choose from!

I would have picked regular Chrome Soft & that was #2/3 picked for me. The #1 pick was CS Magna, guess I might need to try these.
Screenshot_20210414-163536_Chrome.jpg

I chose the Chrome Soft ball and the selector chose the same ball for me.

7ED76DEB-EEB0-4879-9D4B-915219C344E9.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 7.01.44 PM.png

This is the ball I had picked beforehand as well. I have played the Chromesoft a few times and have always been impressed by the result, so it was a natural choice. Pretty glad the online selector tool chose it for me as well.

I have been really interested in the New Chrome Soft X LS, but....

A9494807-65B6-4811-92D8-5E2D7D1B96C9.jpeg

The selector tool put me in my traditional Chrome Soft. I like the Triple Track & like to play Yellow, so this would be my pick...

I've played the X, and the regular CS. I was fit into the X, but highly intrigued by the new LS as a high spin player, I need any advantage I can get to lower my habit to spin the ball off course. Screenshot_20210414-172802_Chrome.jpg

Back