CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I agree. I wonder if it's because most players want High Launch, Low Spin off the driver. I know or think I do, LOL!! That matches with the CS.

Those launch conditions sound quite desirable for most players. High Nasty Bombs

I agree. I wonder if it's because most players want High Launch, Low Spin off the driver. I know or think I do, LOL!! That matches with the CS.
I think that’s definitely the case with some! For me, it’s all about that green side feel and sound off my putter.

I think that’s definitely the case with some! For me, it’s all about that green side feel and sound off my putter.
Those are important to me as well. We might still be in the CS category :p. I think your right tho, the CS versatility probably fits most.

Those are important to me as well. We might still be in the CS category :p. I think your right tho, the CS versatility probably fits most.
I was definitely in the CS!

I've been using the Chrome Soft X Triple Track and that was the ball they suggested, so that verifies my decision making.

(y)

Attachments

• Callaway ball.PNG
    Callaway ball.PNG
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
I’ve played a lot of rounds with the Chrome Soft ball, particularly the Truvis version. That is what I would guess fits my game best.

Used the ball fitter tool and sure enough, recommends the Truvis Chrome Soft in yellow, which is something I have started liking in a golf ball.

55870BCD-DB5E-4674-82C8-B3A0E60E751C.jpeg

I like the soft covers of the Chrome Soft and the playability of the X, but give me soft and straight of the Chrome Soft.

Screenshot_20210416-174632.png

What would I choose to play? My number one need is visibility, and I love a putter alignment, so Chrome Soft Yellow Triple Track

Based on the ball selector tool it put me into the Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow
Screenshot_20210414-203424_Chrome.jpg

I think many of us are looking for distance. Others want spin around the green, and most want both. The Chromesoft is so universal it fits both of these categories and others so well.

If I was fortunate enough to be selected I would want to game the Chrome Soft yellow and black Truvis. I like the soft feel and the spin I can generate with it around the greens.

Great minds almost think alike. ;) The ball selector A.I. said Chrome Soft red Truvis.

Screenshot_20210418-200531.png

I currently use the Chrome Soft and that is what I would choose.
The Online Ball Selector said that is the right ball for me.

1618829835115.png

Entry:

I already play the Chromesoft and love it. Thanks THP!

1618831303364.png

In the past I have used the Chrome Soft. When I used the online selector tool it suggested that I use the Chrome Soft..... Looks like I guessed right!

chromesoft.JPG

I feel we are getting close, so for your listening pleasure. Toby Keith..

I bet you've never heard ol' Matty Dimples say
baylrballa, have you ever thought of playin’ this way?
Settle it down, would you for me
If I asked you twice and begged you, pretty please?
He'd have said, "Yes", but he had just hit it
They never made a bird, his ball wasn't in it
He just stole a beer at the hideaway
He never hung his hat up at Al's place
I should've hit a 3 wood
I should've learned to hold my pride
Wearin' my grey Cuater, ridin' my cart while my partner drive
Stealin' the cart girls' hearts
Just like Luke and Jeff
Swingin' those driver bombs
Woah, I should've hit a 3 wood.
I might of had a nice look for my wedge game
Putting wild through the greens chasin' THP fame
Ending up on the brink of OB
Rollin’ right up at the base of a palm tree
Go Nest young man, haven't you been told?
California's full of cougars, golfing and gold
Drinkin’ out all night beneath the desert stars
With a dream of a win and a **redacted** in my caaart
I should've hit a 3 wood
I should've learned that shorts alright
Wearin' my grey Cuater, fighting my draw a on a dogleg right
Just like Luke and Jeff
I should've hit a 3 wood
I should've learned that shorts alright
Wearin' my grey Cuater, fighting my draw a on a dogleg right
Just like Luke and Jeff
Yeah, I should've hit a 3 wood
I should've hit a 3 wood

Last edited:
Expecting chrome soft x as that’s what I play.

Very surprised based on actual ball fittings

D6CF4A0C-D48C-4A22-818A-B79D3C66A905.jpeg

I would have picked the original Chrome Soft and that is what was selected for me. The Chrome Soft is just an all around great ball to play!

1618888672287.png

I would select the Chrome Soft X; because I like high greenside spin.

The selector chose for me:
1618917902165.png

I often play Chrome Soft X, but I'm going with the selector. I haven't tried Triple Track yet but I need to try with my next purchase.

Screenshot (2).png

Soon!!! I can feel it coming soon!!!

I often play Chrome Soft X, but I'm going with the selector. I haven't tried Triple Track yet but I need to try with my next purchase.

The TT are great. I would love to see a truvis with them. If I was playing a Non Truvis chome soft the TT would be the ball.

Back