CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Last day to enter and then someone's golf life changes next week! Can't wait!!

Can't wait to see who wins this! FOREVER LIFE CHANGING! Like Squints Palledorous forever!

NEXT WEEK??????!!!!!!??????

The day is almost over. Quit goofing off and get those entries in!!

Am I the only one spending time on the Callaway website and fantasizing.....

Excited?? After This contest came out I was so excited I ordered a whole new set of irons and a 3w to go with the new Rogue Driver I picked up a few weeks back.

This needs to live on...Someone will be crazy excited next week

This needs to live on...Someone will be crazy excited next week
Contest entry ended yesterday but they may have forgotten to close it with everything going on 😁

Orrrr now there's more time for entries!

Someone's year is about to take a drastic change for the better soon. I wonder if we will get an announcement for a THP live Callaway show with Mr. Finley himself. Talk about the number of live THPers in on that.

I can only imagine what today would hold if we got a Granddaddy Announcement AND Tiger saying he is playing in the Master's...might go down as the best Friday e.v.e.r!

I need to change my entry… i originally said the csxls.. I need to go back th just the csx.. yesterday it performed amazingly.

I used CSX on the rotation today with srixon ZX and TP5X.

It held its own, I really liked it, a lot. It will be my ball of choice going forward. And (paging @RealPretendPsychic) it had triple track!

Traveling through Tuesday, if the announcement is early in the week it might be a while before I see it.

Tomorrow is the day!
Get ready for the latest THPer.

Back