The Golf Channel - Morning Drive

This show has really found its legs, I'm hooked.

This show has really found its legs, I'm hooked.

Same here. This show has officially replace Sportscenter as my early morning viewing pleasure.

I am going back and forth on this show. At the moment I am missing replays of Golf Central or Inside the PGA Tour while this is playing. Some days I love it, some days like this morning, I can't stand the show and I prefer it quiet.

I wish there was more Holly Sonders and less Kuselias.

New drinking game first thing in the morning...take a shot every time Kuselias reminds you he was a lawyer.

Looking forward to seeing this next week when I am up the States again. The GC in Mexico doesnt carry about half of the shows that run in the US...

Same here. This show has officially replace Sportscenter as my early morning viewing pleasure.

Same here. I've been working at home a lot lately and I'm so hooked that I get mad at myself if I don't get home from the gym before 7am, I have to set my DVR for the repeat at 10am.

I will say that Kuselias does get on my nerves sometimes when he talks over everyone trying to make his point, especially when his point is on serious golf matters. Until the guy proves to me he understand the nuances of golf, I would rather he not get shoe pounding "we will bury you" on everyone.

I liked the show from the beginning and its better now. I watch every morning I can and if I miss it I watch when I get home from work. Gotta love the pvr.

Kuselias continues to show that he either is a)unprepared or b)doesn't really like golf. This morning he was reading a bit about the contest that the Golf Channel is running and he couldn't remember what the name of last week's tournament was. Then when they had Tom Abbott on to talk about the Abu Dhabi tournament, Kuselias asked Tom how the tournament in Dubai was going.

...New drinking game first thing in the morning...take a shot every time Kuselias reminds you he was a lawyer.

Wasted by 7:15. That is something that has always bugged me about him. However I think they have a good mix with he and Gary, one is kinda like the announcer and the other is the color commentator.

I was actually angry this morning cause the dish went nuts due to apparently beautiful weather and I missed the show.

I wish there was more Holly Sonders and less Kuselias.

Kuselias doesnt bother me too much, but more of Holly would be a good thing for all

I wish they'd replay it in the evening each day instead of repeating the haney project and pipe dreams and playing lesson with your great great grandfather over and over and over

I think brandel chamblee really adds a spark when he's on every friday. He's def. my fav golf channel personality. I was really impressed with how he handled the Tiger news last year.

I had a chance to catch the show for 45 minutes in my hotel room this morning. Decent show and the chemistry is fine, it felt like a toned down Mike & Mike to me, certainly not event TV but not a bad way to kill a few minutes if I have the time to spare.

Sara Brown will be on tomorrow :clapp:

Sara Brown will be on tomorrow :clapp:

I've watched this show almost everyday it has been on and I really feel stupid for just noticing this.. I actually went to high school with Holly Sonders. Not her real last name by the way. She played all 4 years alongside Sara Brown at MSU.

I was watching again and caught their interview with Martin Kaymer. Does anyone feel that it's poor taste to interview a golfer and ask him about another golfer, especially Tiger? It's like getting an interview with LeBron James and asking 100 questions about Kobe. Nobody does that! Yet, Martin Kaymer has worked his way to being ranked #2 in the world and has to give thoughts about Tiger.

I saw an episode where Butch Harmon was asked questions about Tiger and he hasn't coached Tiger in years. Why not stick to questions about his current student, Phil Mickelson?

It's not just the Morning Drive, but it's done a lot with golf. Does it bother anyone else when Tiger questions come out of nowhere?

On another note: Was Holly Sonders a hottie in high school? Got a yearbook pic? Thanks to facebook, I've learned that the kinda chubby girls with braces back in high school have me kicking myself now... :D

I was watching again and caught their interview with Martin Kaymer. Does anyone feel that it's poor taste to interview a golfer and ask him about another golfer, especially Tiger? It's like getting an interview with LeBron James and asking 100 questions about Kobe. Nobody does that! Yet, Martin Kaymer has worked his way to being ranked #2 in the world and has to give thoughts about Tiger.

I saw an episode where Butch Harmon was asked questions about Tiger and he hasn't coached Tiger in years. Why not stick to questions about his current student, Phil Mickelson?

It's not just the Morning Drive, but it's done a lot with golf. Does it bother anyone else when Tiger questions come out of nowhere?

On another note: Was Holly Sonders a hottie in high school? Got a yearbook pic? Thanks to facebook, I've learned that the kinda chubby girls with braces back in high school have me kicking myself now... :D

thats 100% truth right there!!!

I've watched this show almost everyday it has been on and I really feel stupid for just noticing this.. I actually went to high school with Holly Sonders. Not her real last name by the way. She played all 4 years alongside Sara Brown at MSU.
That team must have broke some hearts.

Is the Morning Drive being podcast yet?

Actually she looked almost exactly the same.. Made practices a lot more fun :joy: if I find a yearbook soon I'll post the pic. haha

So, I saw this show for the first time, in the evenings of course as I'm not up at 4am to catch this live. Ian Poulter and Lee Westwood and fun guys :) So, I've set the DVR to record all the episodes and I'll just watch them when I get home!

I've really been enjoying this show. It seems like it's doing pretty well and they keep getting pretty impressive guests. I'm becoming a regular watcher.

This is my mornign ritual now.

Get up, shower, turn on Morning Drive, cook, eat, go to work. I like it alot.

I enjoy the show, it really starts off my morning much better for me. My wife doesn't think so, but what ev.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Morning Drive GC

Morning Drive GC

Relatively new to the site, so sorry if this has already been discussed, but i've been caught up in the mornings with Morning Drive. Use to watch ESPN while getting ready for work now its MD. Think their both Eric and Gary are finding their groove with each other They seem to know what their talking about but dont mind poking a little fun at each other and themselves. Great guests, great topics and great segments and Holly Sonders and the Nichole Lapin are smoking hot. I think they have a great mix of golf, other sports topics and pop culture. I enjoy that they dont just talk golf with the golfers on the show. You get to know a little more about them.

Back