The Golf Channel without the PGA Tour?

Am I the only one that like “Live from” at every Major & and any infomercial with Arron Overholser?
Big fan of Live From.

The infomercials amuse me. You got Andy North pumping the Square Strike wedge and how your buddies give you hell when you use putter off the green, mind you, I watched about 6 different pros this weekend use putter off the green...Then the very next commercial we get a S7K Putter to never miss a putt, I'm sure we know which product we would give our buddies hell with.

It looks like Kira Dixon replaced Matt Ginella for the Round Trip segments?

I know the Golf Channel is all about the PGA tour but come on! There's a Champions tour (the guys that were in the PGA when I was paying attention to golf in the 90's). And the LPGA - those ladies are really good. And the Euro tour- Bah, I could take or leave that. and the Korn Ferry Tour - what happened to the Nike tour or the Web dot com tour? Show that coverage. They're playing too!

The Golf Channel has their Morning drive but I've not seen it because I'm at work. (I know I could DVR it but I'm lazy) and they don't replay it. Yet, immediately after coverage of a PGA tour event is over, they show it again. AND AGAIN. They've got that one show with I forget his name but he talks real fast and his cohost Blair is probably going on vacation when she has her baby.

Their travel show is ok but I tune in to see golf, not kayaking or crabbing. Golf! GOLF!!! It's the GOLF CHANNEL! Show GOLF!:mad::D:LOL:

I don't think I would watch it much without the tour. I don't get to watch during the day but was home last Friday and saw Blair O'Neill was pregnant, I hope it isn't Martin's. I do like that I can sit on a Thursday or Friday night and watch early round coverage.

Back