The Golf Chick Project

Beat the BF. Bet he wasn't too happy about that. :D

Keep up the good work GC

Great to hear you are playing well HC. Hope the game comes together for the bf.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Aw, poor BF. Did he care?

Good for you about your game! Sounds like things are really good. We should get some golf in b/f this next baby comes. I've been dying to get out, but have too much on my plate right now. Maybe in July... but it'll be HOT. Ug!

Aw, poor BF. Did he care?

Good for you about your game! Sounds like things are really good. We should get some golf in b/f this next baby comes. I've been dying to get out, but have too much on my plate right now. Maybe in July... but it'll be HOT. Ug!

Let me know :) I seem to always miss you when I go to the shop. Hopefully your hubby told you that I said hi since I did because you weren't there :sad:

Congrats on your PB, GC!

Congrats on your PB GC! Keep it up! :thumb:

I'm loving my golf lessons. My instructor just tweaks a few things here and there with my swing and he spends the majority of his time with the BF :laughing: so I'm getting there :) you can tell I'm improving with my swing and execution on the course.

I just got rid of my long irons and have replaced my 4,5,6-irons with all hybrids (Callaway Diablo Edge hybrids) and I'm taking my 3 wood out of my bag as well and replacing it with a 5 Callaway Diablo Octane FW. And eventually I will replace my Cobra S2 Offset 7 wood with the Callaway Diablo Octane as well. I'm switching to all Callaways except for my TaylorMade Burner Superfast driver which I'll be leaving because I hit it the most consistent so I'm not going to change it or even look at another driver :) I even found an approach wedge that matches my irons (Callaway X22). So I'm going to have fun tomorrow. We're playing at PGA West Nicklaus Tournament course in Palm Springs. Tee time first thing in the morning before it gets overly hot.

I'll have to update my signature now :)

I've also found my golf ball that works well with my game :) I think I'm set.

Hopefully I will have a lesson Monday so we can work on greenside bunkers where I struggle the most.

Until my next lesson...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where do you get your lessons?

I take them at Rancho Duarte golf course in Duarte. My instructor is amazing. He's done wonders for my swing and my game. He has a lot of world juniors and a few on the LPGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its going on year 2 since we've been taking lessons from our golf instructor. We just renewed another 6 series lesson. I had the Monday night lesson all to myself :clapp: It seems like right when you think you got it, you don't :( A few weeks ago I was hitting 15/18 fairways and during my lesson, I just couldn't swing my driver. HOWEVER, to keep the yin/yang complex fixed, I was able to hit my 3 wood. Who knew...So I was working with instructor on getting more distance with my clubs (irons and hybrids). Still working on keeping my right elbow tucked and hitting towards first base :D

I have a jack and jill tournament on Saturday so I'm hoping I'm able to hit well that day :nailbiting: At least I'll look good trying :laughing:

I think its going on year 2 since we've been taking lessons from our golf instructor. We just renewed another 6 series lesson. I had the Monday night lesson all to myself :clapp: It seems like right when you think you got it, you don't :( A few weeks ago I was hitting 15/18 fairways and during my lesson, I just couldn't swing my driver. HOWEVER, to keep the yin/yang complex fixed, I was able to hit my 3 wood. Who knew...So I was working with instructor on getting more distance with my clubs (irons and hybrids). Still working on keeping my right elbow tucked and hitting towards first base :D

I have a jack and jill tournament on Saturday so I'm hoping I'm able to hit well that day :nailbiting: At least I'll look good trying :laughing:

Good luck. I would love playing in a tourney like that. Hit em straight!

Back