The Golf Club 2019

InTheRough

Course Botanist
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.2
Anyone have this game? It's how I've been getting my golf fix this winter on my XBox One.

And I designed a golf course. So if any of you guys have this game and want to see what kind of sick twisted mind I have you can play this course. I uploaded it Jan 11th. It's been played over 55 times and rated 4.5/5, medium difficulty. It's a links style course. SJC Padraig's Isle.

I have it sitting next to my Xbox but I've never actually loaded it up. I need to though!

I played the previous part, I think it's on gamepass? I'll definitely check it out!

I have it on PS4 but I haven't played it in a couple months. I designed a course as well but have not finished up the final touches and published it yet. It is definitely a process to learn how to edit the terrain. I will have to get on to play your course. There can be some pretty interesting courses to play and some that are downright stupid and frustrating.

I have it on PS4 but I haven't played it in a couple months. I designed a course as well but have not finished up the final touches and published it yet. It is definitely a process to learn how to edit the terrain. I will have to get on to play your course. There can be some pretty interesting courses to play and some that are downright stupid and frustrating.

It's difficult. Took me about 3 months to do the course before I was satisfied. Still not really. There's 4 holes with definite risk-reward shots. More if you have wind enabled. And remember... even par is a very good score from the tips.

I didn't even know this game existed. Hmmmm. Might have to take a look.

This game is really fun if you join a league. I play with TGC Tours and they have numerous levels with the top being a PGA league

looks like on sale for PC via Steam right now, $15 USD

however there is no cross-platform online play, but you can still play any created course

Last edited:
I played TGC2 last night not even realizing there was a new version out.

For 15 bucks, I'll probably buy this to play some of those courses!!

Installed bootcamp on my mac just to play this game...

There's a ton of really great user generated courses out there.

steam sale ends in 3 hours (not sure how long GMG sale will go), for $20 CAD I figure it's worth a whirl. I'll get it up and running sometime

Replay the 2019 THP Championship!

CDA Resort is playable as a created course (just search for Coeur) - it's not super accurate especially with trees and elevation, but the layout is well done

I've got this as well on my Xbox. I'm in if anyone wants to play. I haven't designed any courses but the game itself is fun to play and dink around with.

holy crap the putting in this game is awful

everything else is standard golf game stuff though

still hate that distance is tied to difficulty

I'll load up OP's course tonight/Tomorrow and give it a go. I do need an achievement for completing a private match with a friend, if anyone wants to give it a shot.

I have it on PS4, I dig it. It helps scratch the golf video game itch.

We used to get a group together and do Alt Shot matches. Then that @sposey013168 ran out of partners to blame for his losses:geek:

I have it on PS4, I dig it. It helps scratch the golf video game itch.

We used to get a group together and do Alt Shot matches. Then that @sposey013168 ran out of partners to blame for his losses:geek:

I will partner up with @sposey013168 any day of the week

Just bought this yesterday. On sale for $2.99 in the PlayStation store.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Anybody know if this will run on a PC with an Intel i5 2.70 gHz processor, which is slightly under the stated minimum of 2.8?

Back