The Golf Mail!!! Thread

Duffer Seamus

C'mon ball, do your thing
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
A place to post about your joy in receiving that golf stuff you've been anxiously awaiting ever since you received the shipping notification
banana.gif

I'll start it off...

Received the Callaway Mavrik Max 5w and 7w I snagged during their Black Friday sale a day early :D

IMG_2021-18pct.JPG

IMG_2022-18pct.JPG

IMG_2023-18pct.JPG

Boy, when they bill 'em as "like new," they really mean like new. Can't wait to hit these.

I'll start it off...

Received the Callaway Mavrik Max 5w and 7w I snagged during their Black Friday sale a day early :D

IMG_2021-18pct.JPG

IMG_2022-18pct.JPG

IMG_2023-18pct.JPG

Boy, when they bill 'em as "like new," they really mean like new. Can't wait to hit these.
Wow you must be close. Always takes my stuff atleast 5 days.

I'm anxiously awaiting my new to me Odyssey Stroke Lab 1 from CPO. Maybe this week.

:D
Wow you must be close. Always takes my stuff atleast 5 days.
Their BF sale actually started last Monday. These were ordered on Wednesday. So it was five calendar days. Still: They arrived a day earlier than the original estimate from UPS :)

USPS was super early this morning. This lot was waiting for me at 7:30

PXL_20201130_180625669.jpg

Still anxiously awaiting my Theragun from Budget Golf. As of friday, it was 50 miles away with an expected delivery of this morning. As of this morning it's still 50 miles away, but now with no expected delivery date.... Oh fed ex. How the mighty have fallen.:cautious:

FedEx hasn't been the FedEx that used to be "If it absolutely, positively has to get there overnight" ever since they acquired Roadway Package Systems (RPS) and created from that FedEx Ground.

FedEx hasn't been the FedEx that used to be "If it absolutely, positively has to get there overnight" ever since they acquired Roadway Package Systems (RPS) and created from that FedEx Ground.

I had always given them my preference until about 6 months ago. I could usually rely on them to deliver overnight when needed and within 5 days via ground, with better package handling than USPS. But as of recently, it's become really bad. I order stuff overnight from Carlsbad every week. It's only 115 miles from my house. The shipment goes out, and is processed in a timely fashion, and then it reaches the hub in Ontario, CA and comes to a grinding halt. Overnight packages from 115 miles away are being delivered between 3 and 4 days after initial shipment. I open a case each week, and nothing is done. They no longer follow up with me, and I have yet to hear any sort of apology or refund offer.

If that happens with USPS, they are very quick to provide a refund. I know most people don't like the post office, but these days they are in a completely different league than Fed Ex. I won't go near UPS with a ten foot pole. Too slow and expensive. DHL is my go to for international. They're always on top of things.

New-to-me Odyssey White Hot XG #1. It was already shortened and feels so much more comfortable than the standard-length putter that I inherited.
B81B4549-74ED-4D38-B6A4-1073E6B5BAFF.jpeg

I wish I had something to share in here 😂

Wheee! FedEx came a day early! (Yeah, delivering on Sunday.)

IMG_2077-18pct.JPG

It'll be interesting to see what this bad boy does :)

Back