The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Though it doesn't fit my eye, Odyssey should be revealing a new putter today

A little peek of the Mystery putter. More tomorrow. @odysseygolf pic.twitter.com/TYbl39WzZC

BWBHNNuCIAEkDjR.jpg

Nice. Looks like some moveable weights.

Definitely a #7 shape. Very interesting.

Love me some #7. In fact I need to change my sig back to show its in the bag again

Love the versa. Just so dang easy to lineup and the insert rolls the ball sooooo well

I need an Odyssey like Ernie's. He had a Versa two-ball on his belly putter, but I want one counter weighted like the Tank and my Cleveland Almost Belly. I just don't like the #7 head on the Tank, and I need it with a neck for a "slight arc" stroke...

I would love the #7 and would love if they could keep the question marks. I think that looks so freaking cool!

35" LH #7 with an SS 2.0

That makes 3 of us with the SS 2.0. Haha

I really wanna try out a couple of these putters.

SS 3.0 over here, but otherwise the same setup. Really looking forward to trying these.

I can't wait to see the details on both of these!!!
Grandaddy Golf Bag
Scripted Apparel

The Dream Team is going to be looking GOOOOOOD!!!

We'll after my round yesterday I am feeling really happy about my game.

73 38/35
9/14 FWs
10/18 Greens
29 putts

Going out on a very tough track this afternoon. Cold and windy again today it's going to be a battle

Amazing improvement in your game since March when we played together in Dallas.

I can't wait to see the details on both of these!!!

The Dream Team is going to be looking GOOOOOOD!!!

I've been thinking about how that is going to look... Pretty much every day since I was picked.

We we have a bunch of flat bellies on this team, though. I'm hoping the scripting does not follow a "European" cut. I understand the camera adds a few dozen pounds...

Just about 8 weeks to go boys!!

One question(s) and then I will move on my way so that I'm not accused of Harry loving again cause it took me about a week to where I could sleep through the night again:

Are you guys going to change your prep up any as you get closer to the date?
Will you be playing more on the course or spending it on the range?
What do you think the last 2 weeks leading into the match will look like for you?

One question(s) and then I will move on my way so that I'm not accused of Harry loving again cause it took me about a week to where I could sleep through the night again:

What do you think the last 2 weeks leading into the match will look like for you?

I am not going to change up my prep. I think I have a good system going. Getting to the range at least once a week to hit some balls, chip, and putt. I am also getting a birdieball putting green soon to be able to work on putting in the apartment. Then playing 18 or sometimes more on the weekend.

I am trying to devote time to both range and course. I like to work on alignment and such on the range and then apply it to the course. I am seeing a lot of success from what I have been doing so I don’t think I will change much.

The last 2 weeks, weather permitting will do very much the same as what I have been doing. If not, I have found an indoor range that I can work at. I am not going to try and amp up the last 2 weeks, because I don’t think that is going to be beneficial for me. I like my schedule now and don’t plan on really deviating fro it.

The only thing that I'll be focusing on for the last two weeks is perfecting my In-N-Out order:

"Double Double, animal style, well done fries -- Why, yes, I am wearing a championship belt."

As far as my practice routine goes, I'm trying to get out onto the course more than usual. I tend to hit the range more frequently because of time constraints, but I am making a concerted effort to actually play a lot for the next several weeks. Whether it's just me hitting the course pre-dawn before work or attending an event like the Sarasota Gauntlet, I think the course work will definitely help me when we get to California.

Don't be a martyr Natedogg. We all love you :)

I think I'll keep with the program I sort of devised a couple weeks ago for the time being. Lots of practice time, sometimes for only a half hour, but just a steady diet of hitting balls. I have to be creative with when and where, but I think I found a way to make it work for me. At the very end I figure I'll be spending double the amount of time I am now putting. I want to come in with a lot of confidence in the putter.

With time constraints I'm pretty much stuck with one round a week. I may be able to squeeze another one in here and there, but I don't see that happening often. Almost all of us are lucky enough to be able to play with each other this fall and I know these guys have been working on their match play skills.

Honestly, I don't know what the last two weeks will look like. More than likely I'll be hitting balls in my garage and just hoping it doesn't snow so I can still get out on grass once or twice a week. First week of December is usually when snow starts to think about flying, though it's been a week earlier as well. I have indoor options that have served me well, so no big deal there. Again though, I expect to be putting more than anything. Swing work will just be a matter of staying fresh. By then I'll be bringing what I'm bringing anyway.

Back