The Grandaddy, Chrome Soft X LS and More with Jason Finley

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Jason Finley joins the show to talk about new golf balls.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we talk about the new Callaway golf balls lineup, the greatest amateur event on the planet and a whole lot more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Jason Finley goes Off Course.

Untitled-10-1-1024x692.jpg

Episode 46 is here and Dan and his guest Jason Finley discuss the following topics.

The...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont mind if I do!

Ugh I have to finish my P90x3 before I get to listen to this. I’ll be back after 30ish minutes of suffering and yelling at Tony Horton on TV.

Darth Finley time! One of my all time favorite people on earth. Can’t wait to dive in!

Ha ha ha, Darth Finely firing up the Grandaddy banter! I'm ready to make a full pull on Day 2 and make sure the ZooCrew has 18 holes worth of memories ;)

Very much enjoyed hearing about the new CS LS at the beginning... still listening to the second half.

Can’t wait to tune into this one this morning

Qued up for my drive later this morning

Great way to spend a Friday, listening to the banter with Finley. Great discussion on balls, equipment, and the Grandaddy!

The technology to produce a ball that will spin when you want it or not want it is awesome to have. The driver spin is something I struggle with and will give this a real shot. If you haven’t tried the ChromeSoft line up, give it a shot. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for the advice @Canadan! @dacatalyst41 and I are trying to build a team that will do exactly what you said. Play for and with each other. The team is working so hard to get better every day!

@JasonFinleyCG is so right on the taco question.

I really enjoyed this one. Anytime we can combine tech talk with Grandaddy talk is going to lead to a great listen.

will definitely check this out soon. it's always a treat to get some knowledge and banter from the man himself!

Shooting at a barrel of fish - that’s awesome.

Hoping the G’diddy team can give them a good run this year.

@Canadan- any idea who his HS teammates were?

Yes!!! Ready to give this a listen as we travel up to Savannah for a dance competition & some golf.

This ball definitely sounds like its right up my alley and Finley seems pretty confident that its amazing

Good listen. Always enjoy the Grandaddy and Coeur Dalene chatter bringing back some amazing memories.

"Shooting fish in a barrel" sounds like a dig, but the reality is he's right. I remember being so off-balance at The Hideaway from being so overwhelmed by the whole experience - tough to play your best.

Started listening first thing this morning and had to hit pause for meetings but about to jump back in with a fresh cup of coffee

Love the sound of the new LS even more after listening. Also, I love "it's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel for me......not intending to take shots, that's just the case" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fun ball talk. About a third of the way through. @JasonFinleyCG mentioned all the ball prototypes they do. Made me wonder when AI will move into their ball line.

that will be a crazy day.

The technology to produce a ball that will spin when you want it or not want it is awesome to have. The driver spin is something I struggle with and will give this a real shot. If you haven’t tried the ChromeSoft line up, give it a shot. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for the advice @Canadan! @dacatalyst41 and I are trying to build a team that will do exactly what you said. Play for and with each other. The team is working so hard to get better every day!
PM box is always wide open if you want to have a captain to captain chat my good man!

Always great when Mr. Finley is on the show...

@JasonFinleyCG is so right on the taco question.

I really enjoyed this one. Anytime we can combine tech talk with Grandaddy talk is going to lead to a great listen.

He's not wrong. But it's also not a real taco. Kind of it's own thing.

But if you have them in your area, I'd suggest tijuana flats for the best taco. (y)

Another great listen @Canadan. ALways great to hear Finley talk tech and product and bonus conversation on the GDaddy.

Fish in a barrel. Hmmm.... 😁

Back